Who else is pumped to welcome the Tanners back into our hearts and our living rooms with the Netflix premiere of Fuller House on February 26? If you haven't seen the trailer yet, it's awesome, and you can get a breakdown of it here.
In the mean time, how well do you really remember Full House? Go through our list below to freshen up your knowledge before the big day.
1. Michelle wore dentures! Because Mary-Kate and Ashley lost their baby teeth at different times, they had to wear fake ones to play the same kid.
2. After 'Full House' finished, 'Friends' would later be filmed on the same sound stage.
3. Mary-Kate and Ashley are now by far the richest members of the Tanner clan, worth a whopping combined total of $300 million.
The next richest is Bob Saget with $100 million.
4. There was already an episode called "Fuller House" in Season 4.
5. Comet (the dog) kicked off his career as Buddy in 'Air Bud,' and Buddy is his real name.
6. John Stamos is actually friends with The Beach Boys in real life.
7. Blake and Dylan Tuomy-Wilhoit, the twins who played Nicky and Alex, never acted again after 'Full House.'
That is, not until Fuller House!