this is my exposed brain tutorial. It's easy. You can do it from materials which anyone can afford. Scare your friends and have fun!
Check my Facebook page for other tutorials and more of my work.
We will need: liquid latex, plastic x polystyrene head, foam sponges, baby powder, brushes, acrylic (or other) paints, hair dryer, artificial blood, marker, oil, light modelling clay
1. Use foam sponges to apply about 6 layers of latex on the top of polystyrene head. After each layer use hairdryer.
2. Sprinkle the powder over the final latex layer to prevent it from sticking to itself.
3. Mark the part on which you will create the brain.
4. Make small rollers from the modeling clay and shape the folds of the brain
5. Use the latex to glue all created parts of the brain to the latex base.
6. After gluing all parts of the brain add one layer of latex over the whole piece. Use hairdryer.
7. Paint the brain with acrylic or other paints
8. Add shades to individual brain folds
9. When dry, rub the brain with oil to reach the gloss and paint the remaining latex part. Then add the artificial blood.
10. The mask can be used repeatedly