Superhero movies have given us plenty of great and memorable quotes. Spider-Man gave us, "With great power comes great responsibility," and The Dark Knight gave us, "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain."
Though superhero movies had plenty of memorable quotes, they also had some that weren't quite as memorable. But are you able to identify a superhero movie based on the unmemorable quotes from that film? See if you can in the quiz below!
[Note: if you are unable to view the quiz, try opening this page in a different browser.]
1. "Goodbye, Frank."
2. "Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to exit the donut."
3. "Are you effing stupid?" "That's a $12 million piece of hardware!"
4. "First you proposition a girl, then you call her deformed. How is that seduction technique working for you?"
5. "He didn't fly so good!"
6. "Be nice or I'll rip your ass out through your mouth."
7. "Now you wanna get nuts? Come on! Let's get nuts."
8. "Do you know how long it took to set up this project? Of all the groveling I had to do in front of Senator What's-his-name's committee?"
9. "They got my dick message."
How many of those quotes did you memorize the first time around? Superhero movies have a lot more memorable of quotes than just the ones used in the trailers. Sometimes it becomes a lot of work if you want to quote an entire movie.