You'd think everything Hollywood's glitterati put their names to goes up in lights instantly, right? Like the second a video featuring them is uploaded to YouTube the hits would start rolling in.
As you'll see below that is not always the case. With the exception of one video below (included because you need it in your life, trust me), all these snippets are absolutely golden yet (on the grand scale of things) failed to rake in views.
Watch and ask WHY are they so under appreciated?
1. Daniel Radcliffe gets all Moaning Myrtle
Close your eyes and take in Daniel Radcliffe tell the haunting story of a life harassed by a relentless female ghost.
2. Tom Cruise's mission is clearly impossible
Laugh at Tom Cruise as he fails to recognize catchphrases from his movies. How this only has 16,000 views is totally beyond me.
3. Mark Ruffalo's mad circus skills
This is the HULK on a UNICYCLE. What is not to love?!
4. Can you hear Steve Carell, Will Ferrell, David Koechner And Paul Rudd 'Roar'?
Not enough people have heard these guys cover Katy Perry.
5. Sarah Paulson is everyone
Because we're all like diggy diggy dong diggy diggy dong.
6. Simon Pegg & Nick Frost flush birthday cake down the toilet
Such high levels of decadence going on here.
7. Snoop Dogg gets gamers rage
Yes Bill Gates, what are you doing?
8. Snoop Dogg hangs out with Welsh farmer
I think 2 million of these views are me so technically the numbers are wrong. Anyway all will be forgiven when you see how GLORIOUS this clip is.
9. Louis Theroux with Adam & Joe bring the groove
So '90s can't even handle how good this is.
FYI: Louis Theroux is master documentarian and Adam & Joe are British comedians/writers. Appreciate.
What's your favorite secret celebrity video?