Disney villains never get their day in court. They usually come to a far more bitter end than jail, one equivalent to the evilness of their exploits – death, disfigurement or shame – but they never actually get a fair trial.
Illustrator Jennifer Shari Ewing from San Francisco has shoved our favorite bad guys into the justice system by imagining their mugshots as they would be down at the police station, complete with a charge chained about their necks.
Check out eight of her stunning creations below:
8. Gaston from 'Beauty and the Beast'
7. Yzma from 'The Emperor's New Groove'
6. Scar from 'The Lion King'
5. Evil Queen from 'Snow White'
4. Hades from 'Hercules'
3. Cruella de Vil from '101 Dalmatians'
2. Jafar from 'Aladdin'
1. Ursula from 'The Little Mermaid'
Which Disney villain needs to be locked away?
Source: Jennifer Shari Ewing