If you're anything like me, you're still fangirling over the return of Sarah Michelle Gellar in the Cruel Intentions sequel series, set to take place 15 years after the conclusion of the movie. And no doubt her return had you musing how ace it would be if her other cast mates would join her too.
Well unfortunately that's not the case - but it doesn't stop us dreaming about Ryan Phillippe stripping off poolside one last time.
This got us thinking of our other '90s male heartthrobs and the characters we'd totally love to see brought back to the big screen. These guys, for example:
1. Ryan Phillippe - 'Cruel Intentions'
Character: Sebastian Valmont
Quote: "How are things down under? Blossoming, I hope?"
2. Sean Patrick Thomas - 'Save The Last Dance'
Quote: "Let's put some S-E-X in those H-I-Ps!"
3. Freddie Prinze Jr. - 'She's All That'
Character: Zack Siler
Quote: " You... pube boy. Grab the pizza... Hoover It."
4. Joseph Gordon Levitt - '10 Things I Hate About You'
Character: Cameron James
Quote: "You embarrassed the girl. Sacrifice yourself on the altar of dignity and even the score."
5. Paul Rudd - 'Clueless'
Quote: "Oh, and you are such a superficial space cadet."
6. Jesse Bradford - 'Bring It On'
Character: Cliff Pantone
Quote: "Wait a minute, people cheering... cheerleaders?"
7. Leonardo DiCaprio - 'Romeo + Juliet'
Quote: "I defy you, stars!"
8. Adrian Grenier - 'Drive Me Crazy'
Character: Chase Hammond
Quote: " I'm a walking punchline."
9. Josh Hartnett - 'The Faculty'
Character: Zeke Tyler
Quote: "Guaranteed to jack you up."