Did you miss The Walking Dead S6E12 Not Tomorrow Yet? Have no fear, we'll cover everything that you need to know!
Episode Synopsis: Rick and the others determine that the only way to keep peace in Alexandria, is to wage a war with a new enemy.
- Rick asks the people of Alexandria to preemptively attack the Saviors. Morgan is the only dissenter.
- Abraham breaks up with Rosita.
- Hilltop Andy gets the group into the Saviors compound by presenting a walker's head as Gregory's.
- Maggie insists on joining the attack. Carol forces her to wait outside and stays with her.
- Glenn kills some Saviors in their sleep. Sees Polaroids of people with heads bashed in on the wall.
- Andy takes the rescued Hilltop captives home, fulfilling Maggie's promise to Gregory.
- Gabriel joins the assault on the Saviors, killing one of them.
- A Savior tries to escape on Daryl's previously stolen motorcycle. They capture him.
- A voice on a radio tells Rick that they've captured Maggie and Carol.
This episode was intense. Real edge-of-your-seat. It's a great Carol episode. It highlights how formidable the group has become. It gives us some quality time with a group of Saviors, hinting at what's to come. That's all the good. The bad is Maggie's role; it is pure, dumb writing. The worst kind of illogical, foolish decision making from a character that this show has been guilty of in the past, but taken to a new level this time. That keeps it from being a tight episode. It's still a really great episode, but this forces us to ignore common sense, as much as the characters do on the screen.