Cosplayers, no Comic book convention should be without.
Just ordinary hard working men and women by day morph into their beloved comic book characters as doors to the Big Apple Con opened this past week. Unbenounced to many, creating these extraordinary outfits take countless hours of meticulous sewing and a small bag of fortune, but nonetheless a labor of love. These eye stopping displays of wearable art take center stage as media photographers hoard over them in an attempt to capture the essence of cosplaying. At this year’s event, were some of the most beautiful and flamboyant cosplayers in attendance and in this article MoviePilot reporter, Brian A. Madrid, lists the best cosplayers from Big Apple Con of 2016.
12. No convention is complete unless you got a DeadPool on hand.
11. At Big Apple Con, the lovely Starfire promoting SuperHeros Unlimited.
10. This sultry throwback vixen was as tall as she was retro. It's anyone guess who she cosplayed. Love the stockings.
9. Actress Scarlett Johansson brought this character into prime time. Dressed in black and ready to Avenge, Black Widow is as deadly as she is beautiful.
8. Bat-Ninjas. They are the heros that Gotham is calling out. As defenders of the night, the city are protected in yellow and black justice.
7. The classic Marvel comic book character Loki. Played by a lovely lady I had the honor of befriended on Facebook. One can only imagine what she'll cosplay next.
6. Looks like a twist cosplay of Assassin Creed, this black leather siren stood most beautiful and enchanting.
5. These Emerald gem ladies were the talk of the convention, two for the price of one. No, you're not seeing double, just double the fun as these Wild women of Wongo from the Planet Wongo.
4. Gender bend Mortal Combat's Ms. Sub-Zero, cold never looked so inviting. Don't let those eyes fool you, her beauty runs cold to the core.
3. Another Gender bend, the infamously demented Jigsaw. One wonders what's inside the lunch box.
2. Marvel's Luke Cage takes on the Big Apple con. He's skin is Impervious and critics is a wonderful character to watch especially on Netflix's Jessica Jones series.
1. This Cosplayer no doubt sacrifice both body and waist to bring this fan favorite character to life. Dressed as DC's buxom Power Girl, she offer both beauty and brawn all wrapped up in a tight white/red outfit.
Well that's the top cosplayers the Big Apple has to offer. I must say to those who participated, a heartfelt thank you to all. May you always pass down the things you love. Long live cosplay.
That's my story and I am sticking to it, Reporting for MoviePilot.com,
I am Brian A. Madrid.