Hawkeye thus far in the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe), has been written as a combination of MU616 and the Ultimate Avengers. So I am taking it upon myself to refine his MCU history based on what we all know so far from the movies and TV show.
AUTHOR NAME : Sandy K Martin
TITLE OF SHOW : Hawkeye: Earth's Mightiest Marksman
FORMAT OF SHOW: Action, Comedy, Suspense Series
(Rough Series Outline):
Organizations in the series:
- WCA (World Counter-Terrorist Agency) SHIELD covert division;
- Stark Industries;
- Death THROWS;
- Red Room;
- London; Research and Development
- Bangs; Weapons and explosives specialist who has streamlined Clint's custom arrow heads.
- Twitchy; is Clint's Senior intelligence analyst.
- William Cross "Crossfire"
- Jacques DuQuesne "Swordsman"
- Buck Chisholm "Trickshot"
- John Doe "Silencer"
Frank Castle "Punisher";
Scott Lang "AntMan";
- Bobbie Morse "Mockingbird"
Clint Barton is a covert agent of SHIELD and member of the Avengers. But being Earth's Mightiest Marksman creates a lot of enemies. Criminals organizations, Extremist groups, Lowlifes, Demigods, Secret Societies all want a piece of the man known as Hawkeye.
But how did the youngest son of a drunken abusive father to carnival performer to become one of Nick Fury's most trusted agents and a proud member of the Avengers?
Who hired the hit on Clint Barton's family? Who found out about Clints family? Who the hell did agent Barton piss off this time?