With her glamorous hair, movie star makeup and signature red dress, Jessica Rabbit is a character just made for cosplay, and there's been no shortage of creative costumes made in her honor. But what might it look like if Jessica were to follow her legions of fans and join the world of cosplay herself? Well, a bit like this, I suppose.
Scottish artist, Janine Van Moosel has turned the trend on its head and dressed Miss. Rabbit in other classic cosplay combinations. Scroll down to see some of the best.
1. Wonder Woman from DC Comics
2. Lara Croft from 'Tomb Raider'
3. Harley Quinn from 'Suicide Squad'
4. Jack Skellington from 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'
5. Sally from 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'
6. Ariel from 'The Little Mermaid'
7. Princess Leia from 'Star Wars'
8. Rogue from Marvel Comics
9. Rainbow Dash from 'My Little Pony'
10. Morticia from 'The Addams Family'
11. Ursula from 'The Little Mermaid'
12. Maleficent from 'Sleeping Beauty'
You can see the rest of Janine's Jessica rabbit creations on her Facebook page.
Jessica Rabbit has become something of a sex symbol since her first appearance in Who Censored Roger Rabbit? back in 1981. Men fantasize about her, women dress up like her — one woman even wants to be her. There's no denying Jessica's perfect pout and voluptuous figure have garnered quite a bit of attention over the years. Watch the leading lady utter her most famous line in the clip below: