Now, during the Prāmlatom, that is the first day of the Lay of Days, Deiwos the Uncreated fashioned the first material constructs: the universe and all things therein. Since it was the first material creation, it is thus named: Esmi, or "Be." Unfortunately, the Pulkrdinusos does not chronicle adventures across Esmi by any means, however, it focuses on the planet of Tersā, which itself lies within the system of Klopnis Pags, or the "Valley of Peace," which itself lies within the galaxy of Atlos Ghortos, or the "Prince's Garden."
Since the Pulkrdinusos is centralized upon this world and its neighboring planets, a brief overview of this system, from the core to outer rim, shall be given. Ranging from its first names and perceptual features, to it modern perception after the Kadō and the ages that followed.
However, it must be known that these planets are but a few in the whole of Esmi, and that their forms were not fully revealed until after the Lay of Days. Before that, they were all without form and void, having darkness cover them, even Tersā was among such a "primordial" state during the birth of Esmi. But again, what follows is a glimpse of the planets that partake in the Pulkrdinusos after the Lay of Days.
- Awā - "Fountain," this is the name blessed upon the star that Tersā orbits. In its infancy it harbored a hue of white light that was reminiscent of vanilla, and its ray poured out from it was a light that refreshed and rejuvenated the worlds it cradled in Esmi, however, in the Kadō, it has since been burdened, with not power to sustain it. It was smitten from white to yellow on that day, and since has worked ever harrowed to returning to what it once was, however, all it has done is spent it light.
- Dentislewā - "Dandelion," this is the name blessed upon the first planet that orbited Awā within the Prince's Garden. It once bore the radiance of gold that soaked up the light from Awā, however, after the Kadō the braying light upon the surface marred it and it has since become nothing but the refuge for the Bherghō Recos, the Keep of Darkness, the home and eventual prison of Oktōmṇus the Twister.
- Badjaipā - "Orange Bulb," this is the name that was blessed upon the second world that revolved around Awā. Attributed its name for its rich deposits of copper, clay, and zinc, however, after the Kadō the atmosphere was sealed, and the way out for any light was gone, thus the planet burned from within and it was so scathed and charred that the world became a haven for toxic vapors.
- Tersā - "Earth," this is the name that blessed upon the third world of Awā, due in reason to the fact that it was to be the foundation, the ground from which the offspring of Deiwos the Uncreated would sprout and blossoms through Esmi. During the Lay of Days it was rich with life which was deemed "good," however, after the Kadō it slowly was spoiled and turned surface to sand and the seas dried up leaving only basins of death.
These are the names of its moons:
- Rudhrós, that is the "Red Moon."
- Ausom, that is the "Gold Moon."
- Kólumbhos, that is the "Dove."
- Sqijā - "Rose," this was the name blessed upon the fourth world of Awā. In its infancy it bore the hue of a combination crimson and topaz that would shift from one to another, which came from its vast sands, and gray from its towering mountain tops that would occasionally bear bitter snow peaks, however, after the Kadō the planet was ripped of its atmosphere and all the water and vegetation that it had, was sucked out into Esmi.
- Bhleugsmṇ - "Stream," that was the name blessed upon the fifth planet in Awā. During the Lay of Days, it was the first dwarf planet from the sun, and, because of it thin atmosphere, it contained elements that were pulled into space and made a trail in the wake of its orbit and it had few features that could be said of Tersā and Sqijā. The gravitational pull of Awā cradled the trail into its corona, however, after the Kadō it had been so marred and wounded by the event that it shattered and became an asteroid field.
- Kornos - "Cherry Tree," that is the name was blessed upon the sixth planet in Awā, and it is also the first gaseous planets beyond the Stream, despite the fact that the first is a gas dwarf when compared to its outer kin. Despite this, it bore a radiance that was stemmed from a relationship between a crimson and white that never mixed but roamed around each other, and where there was contact between the two, there were storms. However, after the Kadō it rotted away, and the hue became that of aged amber and its rings vanished.
- Kabōnsis - "Orchid," that is the name that was blessed upon the seventh world and second gaseous world in Awā, although being a dwarf when compared to it's outer kin. Before the Kadō, this world contained within itself a hot flame at its core and this was sheltered by a sphere of white gases, however, after the Kadō the flame was extinguished and the sphere turned to violent storms that bore the hue of burned maple and porous gravel.
- Ghlastōmājō - "Blue Statice," that is the name was that bless upon the eighth world and first ice giant of Awā, in the beginning there were deep blues and formations of navy that would dart across the surface, however, after the Kadō these storms became so violent that the navy overshadowed everything else, turning the cerulean blues into a shade deeper than the most intense spruce blue.
- Pteljā - "Lime Tree," that was the name blessed upon the ninth planet and second ice giant in Awā. Since the Lay of Days, yet before the Kadō, this world conveyed the hue of rich jade that was up-heaved in the atmosphere, occasionally, there would be formations of white/cream cloud formations that would quickly dissipated as soon as it had formed. However, after the Kadō this brilliant emerald had become sick and rough, turning into the color of dark and sickly seaweed.
- Knakagjō - "Yellow Freesia," this was the name that was blessed upon the tenth planet and third gaseous planet of Awā. Once, this world had the hues of that of many streams running close to each, yet never connecting, of honey, gold, butter, pineapples, and mustard, however, this was before the Kadō. Since then, this world has been disfigured to such an extent from the unrelenting tādhis that it can only be thought of, upon view, as the most perverted form of gravel.
- Albhreusō - "White Blossom," this was the name given to the eleventh planet, which was also the last planet, and the last gas giant of Awā, but it was also a largest, being a super gas giant, with the most oustretched rings of all its inner kin. Living on the outskirts of the system, farther from Knakagjō than Tersā is from Awā, it bore the hue of the purest white that could be seen, and from what little light it got, it reflected back upon its kin. However, after the Kadō this world was so tarnished, that its ruinous form is placed second to Tersā, having its hues shifted into a hideous form that of unrevealing ash, a blot, a bruise, a void, and has since been known as: Unksrā, the Shadow. Unfortunately, this world did not survive up to the Ātros Noqtis, the "Blackest Night." It collapsed into itself many years ago, upheaving any balance that might have remained since the Kadō.
Thus are the contents of Klopnis Pags, from the star of Awā to the distant world of Albhreusō, now gone. However, it must be said that after the Kadō the Klopnis Pags was placed into a state of spiritual siege that, in turn, created a material field that surround the system. Nothing could venture out. Because of this, not only were the deeds of man limited, so as to contain the poisoning of other worlds, but the Tālnos and Tālgnas were contained therein, and the only place either of them could go was to the courtroom of Deiwos.
It is said that this system, though marred beyond recollection of its former beauty, will one day be made anew, glorified by the merging of Áiwotāts and Esmi and the reconstitution of of the Image Bearers. But that time is hearkened by the return of the Necromancer at the Ātros Noqtis, the "Blackest Night."