Clearly horror-inspired music videos are all the rage these days, what with Asian She's '70s slasher contribution causing a stir recently, and now this.
Band Rob Zombie has just released a new vid for the lead single 'Well, Everybody's Fucking in a U.F.O' from their upcoming album just as lovingly named 'The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser.' And if you think that's insane enough, you better check out the clip:
Including visions of alien abduction, space suits and even masturbating 'astronauts,' you've got to admit that this is some bizarrely brilliant stuff.
And if you're interested, here's the track list for the album:
1. The Last of the Demons Defeated
2. Satanic Cyanide! The Killer Rocks On!
3. The Life and Times of a Teenage Rock God
4. Well, Everybody’s Fucking in a U.F.O.
5. A Hearse Overturns with the Coffin Bursting Open
6. The Hideous Exhibitions of a Dedicated Gore Whore
7. Medication for the Melancholy
8. In the Age of the Consecrated Vampire We All Get High
9. Super-Doom-Hex-Gloom Part One
10. In the Bone Pile
11. Get Your Boots On! That’s the End of Rock and Roll
'A Hearse Overturns with the Coffin Bursting Open' in particular sounds like a right tune.
Did you like Rob Zombie's amazing music video?