Looking for easy and efficient ways to grind for high level gear in The Division? YouTuber MarcoStyle has a rather handy exploit that will generate more purple-colored loot than you'll know what to do with. Just follow these seven simple steps to start farming that gear...
1. Gather a group of experienced teammates (preferably all level 30) and begin the Russian Consulate mission on 'Challenging' difficulty.
2. Make your way to the end of the level's final battle but do not step out into the courtyard (pictured below).
3. Kill the first group of enemies that spawn but do not walk through the above door. When they're dead have three players go all the way back to the beginning of the level while the the remaining player remains by the door.
4. When you reach this fence (blocking off the end of the mission) have one player throw down their mobile cover, perpendicular to the fence like this:
5. If you've set the cover up right you can now use it to clip through the fence's bars into the courtyard. Once through set up another piece of cover on the other side, to make sure you can cross back outside the mission area. Like so:
6. Now have the first player (still waiting by the door) run into the courtyard and through the gate, joining the other teammates. This will spawn the main group of enemies, including a level 32 boss called Hornet.
7. Kill Hornet then have one player die next to the fence, making sure their death is registered inside the mission area. The enemies, and Hornet, will respawn allowing you to kill him again. Rinse and repeat, before collecting the bounty of high level gear his multiple bodies has left behind.
Check out the video below for a full walkthrough:
Tell us about your favorite exploits in The Divison!