As you all know this hunk has played in a lot of great movies especially romance. I've never been so impressed with this guy. I fell in love with his acting in The Notebook and damn will i say he was sexy and also in Crazy Stupid Love. He's been acting for about 23 years. So lets get down to what we don't know about him.
1) When he was a kid, Ryan filled a Fisher-Price Magic kit with steak knives, brought them to school, and threw them at kids at recess.
2) Britney Spears used to play spin the bottle with him.
3) Ryan built the car he used in Drive.
4) Ryan took ballet but stopped because he was terrible.
5)When he was a kid, he could do an absolutely epic rendition of “Everybody Dance Now.”
6) A huge jazz fan, his favorite musician is Chet Baker.
7) He was the only Mickey Mouse Club cast member who didn't live in the same complex as all the other cast members and their families. According to an interview, he and his family lived in a nearby trailer park and he was the family's only source of income.
8) He has a tattoo on his left arm that is supposed to look like a monster's hand with a bloody heart but because Gosling inked it himself with a home tattoo kit, it turned out looking more like a cactus.
9) Gosling could have been the sixth member of Backstreet Boys, but he turned the offer down because he thought they were too much of a "New Kids rip-off" to be successful.
10) He was bullied so badly in elementary school that he left, and was home-schooled until high school.
11) He sings in indie rock band called the Dead Man's Bones.
12) While filming The Note book Ryan and Rachel McAdam's hated eachother. He wanted another cast member for her role. But years later their friends and everything is fine.
13) He was cast in The Notebook because the director thought he wasn’t cool or good-looking.
14) He's never said "Hey girl"
15) He's a handyman
16) There’s a bathroom stall in a San Diego sushi restaurant entirely dedicated to him.
17) He moved to Los Angeles California at the age of 16 to pursue his acting career.
18) He is the part owner of a Moroccan restaurant in Beverly Hills, California called Tagine.
19) He decided to take a “leave” from the acting world claiming he "lost perspective on what I'm doing."
20) He saved a woman's life. She was a British Writer who acknowledged him on Twitter saying "I literally, LITERALLY, just got saved from a car by Ryan Gosling. Literally. That actually just happened."