You can't deny that as the years go by, Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio's relationships just blossoms and matures like a good wine. Although it's been years since they got all hot and bothered in that car in the 1997 classic Titanic, they have proven over and over that their love is going strong by giving us all the friendship goals.
Here are just some of their best moments over the years:
1. When they first became BBFs on the set of the 'Titanic'
At the time, Kate admitted:
"We needed each other to lean on because we were very young and working all kinds of crazy bloody hours, and it was a shock to the system."
2. When Leo appeared on Oprah and admitted his favorite on-screen kiss was Kate
3. When Kate shared some heartwarming sentiments about her co-star back in 2004
Kate spoke of what it was like working with him:
"I was like probably how all the women in this audience are, about Leonardo DiCaprio. Initially, I thought, 'Ugh, how am I gonna work with this beautiful man who's such a brilliant actor?' And I met him and he's honestly so lovely and down-to-earth and normal and so good at what he does. It was actually never about that, it was a real brother-sister thing. We were very, very close and really stuck together."
Here's the throwback clip in full below:
4. When they couldn't say enough good things about one another
Aw, you guys!
5. When Leo referred to Kate as his 'homegirl' and it was everything
When asked how he felt about all of the support he's receiving during the awards season, he had particularly lovely things to say about his "closest friend in the world." His exact words were:
"It feels fantastic… And Kate – that’s my homegirl!"
6. When they shared this cheeky high-five at the BAFTAs
Hang on, did someone just say #SquadGoals?
7. When Leo finally won Best Actor at the Academy Awards and Kate Winslet's reaction was priceless
Kate = all of us.
8. When Kate reminded us just how handsome Leo really is
Speaking to People magazine, she said:
"He's a stronger actor in this moment than he's ever been. I think he's more handsome than he's ever been. And he feels, to me, the most settled he's ever felt, in himself, right now, which is quite strange, really, given that there's a lot happening around him."
9. When Kate told an entire audience 'Leo, I'm so happy I can stand here and tell you how much I love you' and he did this