1. Bruce going all softy because his mother had the same name as Clark's mother.
"The red capes are coming . . . The red capes are coming."
2.Lex Luthor. I really like Jesse Eisenberg, and he was NOT the problem at all. I'm fine with him being Lex. I'm not fine with Lex being such a weirdo. I know he is excentric and all, but I think they took it a little to far.
"Well . . . here I am."
3. The begining of the fight between Batman and Superman. If Superman just had said "Hey Batman, I'm not here to fight you. I need your help" Batman would not have started to be so hostile.
4. The fight between Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman vs Doomsday. WHY THE HELL DIDN'T THEY MAKE 10 MORE HOURS OF WONDER WOMAN FIGHTING???? I NEED MORE!!!!!
" Am I too soon? I'm too soon!"
5. I didn't liked the way the flashed came to warn Bruce. Right after he was dreaming. It would have been better if he was doing something else, or if Alfred was with him. It didn't feel right, the way they made it.
Loved Irza Miller as The Flash by the way.
I though Aquaman could breath underwater . . . why did it look like he was holding his breath?
6. I think that they should have introduced the Aquaman in a diferent way. It's fine being in a taped video, but that one was, kinda weird in my opinion. And i'm seriously looking forward to see Jason Momoa as Aquaman.
"Or he helps me, or I kill him."
7. So your mother was abducted, and the first thing you do, is go tell your girlfriend that your going to the city nearby to ask the help of your "enemy"? And the worst . . . is that he took at least 26 minutes to get to where Batman was waiting for him, when he could have just taken (literally) 2 seconds . . .
The ice scene
8. Not to throw hatred towards Kevin Costner, but why the hell does Hollywood always make dead peoples spirits come talk to their loved ones when their down? come on . . .
Bla Bla Bla
9. It took too long for any action to happen. I know this is a Zack Snyder movie, so were bound to that fate, but come on . . . this is a Batman movie. He is badass. He was badass in the movie, but only in the last half of it.
10. Batman's Mask. It made Ben's face look fat and his eyes look weird. I loved the metalic armor, and I bet you didn't think of it, but Batman was wearing HIGH HILLS there.
And one extra:
"Even you've got too old to die young, though not for lack of trying. "
11. They should have given Alfred more things to do in the movie. His always in the Batcave or inside the house, except on the funeral. I didn't like this lack of action very mutch.
And by the way . . .who the hell is Jack and why did I get emotional after he died?
Might not seem so, but I loved the movie. On a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a solid 7.
Again this is what I think after I just watched this movie for the first time, less than 2 hours ago. Maybe when I see it when it comes in DVD i'll change my opinion about certain stuff.