In all honesty, we never actually needed 10 reasons to justify our love for Robert Pattinson. All it took was a glimpse of him as Cedric Diggory to capture our hearts forever.
If you weren't one of his "love at first sight" victims, then exit out of this page and go avada kedavra yourself. Anyone else is welcome to join us for the ride as we try our best not to drool as we watch him glow in the sun. But approach with caution, ladies, he's taken.
1. That gaze though
He was named as one of People magazine's Sexiest Men Alive. Twice. Enough Said.
2. He provided Harry Potter with some true eye candy
Sure, Harry and Ron definitely had their charm, but Pattinson brought wizard fantasies to a whole different level. Don't blame me, it was in the books!
3. Edward Cullen basically revived our obsession with sexy vampires
Think of all the subsequent vampire shows with amazing eye candy. He set the bar high, so we have him to thank for Eric Northman and Damon Salvatore.
4. His English accent
Fall in love with it yourself at 1:26:
Don't be fooled by his impression of an American accent. He's English! And cliché as it may be, we're all suckers for a sexy English accent.
5. He has giant feet (wink-wink)
We all know what that means...
6. He sings, composes his own music, and plays the guitar and piano
C'mon Rob, this is getting cruel.
7. Orgasm-inducing aside, he helps make the world a better place!
He is a big philanthropist and supporter of many charities. Some of his causes include, but are not limited to helping orphans and the homeless, and participating in the fight against cancer, AIDS, and child trafficking. I could go on.
8. 'Malnourished body with a ginormous head. That's kind of realistic,' Rob said about himself on Ellen.
He's unbelievably modest, down-to-earth, and even a little insecure. How? Just How?!
9. He's not just a pretty boy, he's received many nominations and awards
Have you seen his acting? Although he's self-conscious about it, his many awards speak for themselves. They include: Best Actor at Strasbourg Film Festival, 11 MTV Movie Awards, two People's Choice Awards, and two Empire Award nominations.
10. He's really funny, but don't just take our word for it. Enjoy his sense of humor for yourself
If Edward were truly gay, that would be a home run for the LGBT community, but an even bigger win for Jacob.
Share the love. Why do you love Robert Pattinson?
Sources: Look To The Stars