Captain America: Civil War has got to be Marvel's best movie to date right now and their most successful one this year making over $1billion. Although this movie had no mistakes I feel like there could've been a few improvements to the storyline and the character cause even though the movie was great it felt like there were a few things missing.
Here's a list of things I feel like could've been added to the movie to make it a little bit better.
1. More superheroes.
I loved the teams in the movie especially with the introduction of Spider-Man and Black Panther, but I feel like there should've been more team members, I know the Wasp was in one of the drafts for Civil War but was cut out before filming began. Also the movie would've been perfect to introduce Netflix Characters into the movies as it would've expanded the team and set up the characters for Infinity War should the characters ever appear in the movies and also set up the Defenders.
This is who I would've had on each team.
Captain America's Team: Captain America, Ant-Man, Scarlett Witch, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Hawkeye, The Punisher, The Wasp and Jessica Jones.
Iron Man's Team: Iron Man, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Black Widow, War Machine, Vision, Luke Cage, Daredevil and Iron Fist.
Adding the Netflix characters would made 10 members on each team and also would've been perfect to introduce Iron Fist and The Wasp in her costume for the first time.
If you have any more characters that you can think of, please comment down below.
2. More Spider-Man.
Spider-Man's presence in the movie was completely perfect, it was a perfect way to introduce him into the MCU for the first time, although I kinda felt his presence was a little bit short and I felt like it could've been just a bit bigger, like they could've done things like.
- Showing Spider-Man trying on his new suit for the first time.
Showing Spider-Man try on his new suit for the first time would of been cool and hilarious, like he could've said things like how much he loved it and complained that it was a little tight and itches a little.
- Switch teams.
It would've also been amazing to show Spider-Man switch teams like he did in the comics, after the airport battle he could realized what the registration was for, therefor he would have to give up his freedom and reveal his identity and everyone finds out who he is, and he could've switched to Captain America's Team.
3. Costume Upgrades.
Another thing I thought was missing from the movie was everyone getting upgrades onto their costumes, while the costumes in the movie were fantastic I felt like they could've used a few tweaks to make them more like they are in the comics.
- Captain America's Suit: The suit could've been more similar to how it was in the first Avengers movie but with the same color scheme and the stripe design on the chest from the Stealth Armour.
- Scarlett Witch's Suit: Her costume could've had the Headset/crown mask that she wears in the comics.
- Falcon's Suit: It could've used a bit more red and white on the costume to make it a little bit closer to the comics.
- Hawkeye's Suit: Hawkeye's suit was a step closer to how it was in the comics, but I would've preferred it if both arms had sleeves and it could've used the Wolverine type mask.
- Spider-Man's Suit: Spider-Man's Suit was perfect although a few tweaks I would've added would be a more classic Spider Logo on the chest and the Web design on the suit being joined rather than being split in the middle.
Also I would've loved it if they showed Ant-Man getting his new suit in the movie.
4. Continuing the story in Iron Man 4.
As Robert Downey Jr has said that Iron Man 4 is a possibility and has said that he would love to return for it and with Civil War part 2 being released Iron Man 4 would be the perfect movie to continue the Civil War storyline.
If you have any ideas on how Civil War could be improved, please comment below and tell me your ideas.