It sure is a grand time to be alive if you adore the essence of a shared universe of characters that keeps on giving and giving through numerous ways and benefits. Albeit somewhat agreeable that it isn't always what you'd expect, you can bet upon the fact that it offers a plentiful amount of delights altogether and is one of the more reliable comic book franchises around.
Having said that, it's time to explore the throwback of elements that enriched this type of potential on screen. A well written script split into a division of classic one-liners should do the trick. Let's see how the best MCU quotes are ranked not from worst to best, but more likely among the best themselves.
50. "Baskin Robbins always finds out."
In one of the kind of significant parts that Ant-Man offered side by side, this one plays out violent, but cool.
49. "Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?"
Suspicion with a little humbleness is another way to offer a second chance before it's too late to step aside.
48. "I've done the whole mind control thing, not a fan."
Good old Hawkeye at his finest. Also, that's something that totally should be been part of the script.
47. "Puny god!"
Ruffalo's Hulk sure was a highlight, but this part was indeed a scene-stealing delight.
46. "Hank Pym always said, you never can trust a Stark!
Though supposedly funny and logical, way to jump into conclusions, Scott!
45. "Incoming already came in."
For a script that attempts to be trashy fun, this isn't such a bad idea.
44. "Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to exit the donut."
Perhaps the single line that needed to give Fury a little heads up besides a straightforward cameo from the first Iron Man movie.
43. "There are no prisoners with Hydra, just order, and order only comes through pain. Are you ready for yours?"
Rumlow cuts to the chase as he does his job. Also a good setup for his motives to hate Cap and his team in Civil War.
42. "If it all means the same to you, I'll have that drink now."
Just when we realized the battle of New York took place in between the conversation of having a drink! Nice work, Joss!
41. "Why would I put my finger on his throat?"
One of the more likable characters in Guardians Of The Galaxy seemed fashionable even with otherwise cliched attempts, meaning that almost any simple thing he said was turned awesome.
40. "I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from."
A week man always values strength, and it's agreeable that Cap's first movie had a very effective origin story.
39. "I can't lead a mission when the people I'm leading have missions of their own."
Compartmentalization sets the odds to greater risks at times.
38. "I didn't steal anything, I was returning something I stole."
Scott Lang continues to be a delightful pain in the ass by doing what he does best. This time, something kind for a change!
37. "You said it yourself bitch, we're the Guardians of the Galaxy."
A powerful and promising scene that delivers with irreverent add-on(s) and visual thrills.
36. "I have a plan, attack."
Keep things simple and get the job done.
35. "He wants to beat us, he wants to be seen doing it. He wants an audience."
Now there's something you don't see everyday.
34. "The price of freedom is high, always has been. And it's price I'm willing to pay. If I'm the only one then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not."
That new comic book hydra twist just doesn't apply to the movies. IT. DOES. NOT.
33. "If you want to keep ahead of me, Mr Secretary, you need to keep both eyes open!"
Nick Fury's longest and most definitive movie ends him giving him a total kickass scene!
32. "You are the light of my life, my precious son, my little Star-Lord."
Perhaps the single most emotional scene in Guardians Of The Galaxy.
31. "I think you're confusing peace with quiet!"
Ultron's motives in bits and pieces do seem a little eye-popping at times.
30. "Are you Tony...Stank?"
Of all the many awesome Stan Lee cameos, this one just knocked it out of nowhere and out of the park.
29. "An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again. But one that crumbles from within, that's dead...forever."
For a great actor with a good performance if not a portrayal, this MCU villain gets his standard definitive moments so as to justify his hate for the lead characters and his ambition to tear them apart.
28. "You know, he knew you. Your pal, your buddy, your Bucky!"
The most badass one-liner you could have put in that scene, ever since it was revealed in the D23 footage.
27. "Humans, they are not the cowering wretches we were promised. They stand. They are unruly and therefore cannot be ruled. To challenge them is to court death."
Thanos turns back to give us a massive adrenaline rush!
26. "Look when you can do the things that I can, but you don't. And then the bad things happen, they happen because of you."
Probably an origin story summed up in a nutshell and further justification as to how Peter and Tony are apparently on the same team.
25. "The most versatile substance on the planet, and they used it to make a Frisbee."
He's got a point there.
24. "Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on."
Nick Fury at his most sensible approach to solving the unstable Tesseract problem.
23. "I don't know if you've been in a fight before but there's usually not this much talking."
A witty adventure always calls for some wisecracking moments.
22. "Retreat and no harm will come to you, you have my word. *Gets attacked by troop* Very well, you do not have my word."
The god of thunder at his most humble state. You do not want to mess with him.
21. "Drop your socks and grab your crocs, we're about to get wet on this ride."
A classic one-liner in between a massive robotic chase that ended dramatically in a park.
20. "Tony, you're being uncharacteristically non-hyperverbal"
This reminds me of the scene in Iron Man 2 where Tony called agent Romanoff mindblowingly duplicitous! This isn't payback, is it?!
19. "If you try to escape, or play any sort of games with me, I will taze you and watch "Supernanny" while you drool into the carpet."
18. "I want to say, I know you know a lot of super people so...thinks for thanking of me."
Fangirl much? You're not alone.
17. "People call me a terrorist, I consider myself a teacher."
While the Mandarin was as faithful as possible, this was one of the standout parts in the movie.
16. "At ease, soldier! Look, I'm sorry about that little show back there, but we thought it best to break it to you slowly."
The best conclusion to a solo movie is a sadly unexpected out of nowhere conclusion.
15. "My old man had a philosophy. Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy."
Considering that we see Tony Stark's attributes for 36 hours and how they change like never before, this sure is some massive strategy to make a great kick-starter.
14. "But I always say, keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which."
Ultron at his most reliable perspective, again!
13. "Captain Rogers, I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good, you must surrender now."
What makes Vision so composed at times is his straightforward proposal that instantaneously cuts to the chase without much trouble.
12. "Legend tells us one thing, history another. But every now and then we find something that belongs to both."
One of the more thoughtful post credit scenes that setup the stakes for the Avengers.
11. "You're missing the point, there's no throne. There is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us but it's all on you. Cause if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it."
Stark at his utmost level like a boss!
10. "What a bunch of A-holes!"
One movie that made most of its side characters completely relevant.
9. "Do not mistake my appetite for apathy!"
8. "If you could make God bleed, people would cease to believe in Him. There will be blood in the water, the sharks will come. All I have to do is sit back and watch as the world consumes you."
As we finally got to see Ivan Vanko speak, his motives do seem rather firm but fair.
7. "Asleep for the danger, awake for the money as per frickin usual."
So be it!
6. "The only matter I do not take seriously, boy, is you. Your politics bore me! Your demeanor is that of a pouting child. And apparently, you alienated my favorite daughter, Gamora. I shall honor our agreement, Kree, if you bring me the Orb. But return to me again empty handed and I will bathe the starways in your blood."
A little Thanos badassery ought to straighten up the hype as usual.
5. "We are Groot."
Right in the feels.
4. "I have lived most my life surrounded by my enemies. I would be grateful to die among my friends."
One of the better ways to get an ensemble to settle their differences and start working together.
3. "Compromise where you can. Where you can't, don't. Even if everyone is telling you that something wrong is something right. Even if the whole world is telling you to move, it is your duty to plant yourself like a tree, look them in the eye, and say 'No, YOU move'."
One of the lengthier quotes from Captain America: Civil War that makes full sense.
2. "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create...smaller people? Uh, children! *Smiles* I lost the word there. Children, designed to supplant them, to help them...end."
Ultron continues to share his utmost rage and hatred towards the Avengers in a well justified manner.
1. "Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel."
Hands down, Loki created his distraction with an actual true statement, something that everyone secretly desires. Sure it can be argued that Germans don't really understand English but hey, the last time Cap was over there with a similar situation, it ended with disagreement.
That concludes my list of top 50 movie quotes from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Let me know what you think in the comments below!