Pokémon Sun And Moon has generated more buzz than a burning beehive since it's release was announced, but sadly passionate Poké-lovers have to wait until November 18 2016 for the long-awaited new instalment to be released.
If you can't hold out that long, below is a round up all of the information, images, fan theories to tide you over until the fateful day when Rowlet, Litten or Popplio will be yours!
All Of The Pokémon Sun And Moon Trailers So Far
Everything We Know About The Sun And Moon Starter And Legendary Pokémon
- Detailed Starter Pokémon Information
- Online Hatred Erupts Over Starter Pokémon Popplio
- Fake Starter Pokémon Leaks To Watch Out For
- Brand New Pokémon Unveiled
Everything We Know About Pokémon Sun And Moon Game Play So Far
- Pokémon Sun and Moon vs. Pokémon Go - Which Game Will Define The Future?
- Pokémon Sun and Moon Hints At Burst Evolution
- Sun and Moon Is First Ever Pokémon Game To Be Playable In Chinese
Pokémon Sun And Moon Fan Art And Passion Pieces
- Pokémon Sun and Moon Generates Some Seriously Bizarre Fan Art
- Here's Why Pokémon Sun and Moon Could Be The Best Game Yet
- Why 2016 Is The Year For Pokémon Lovers
Pokémon Sun And Moon Speculation, Rumors and Fan Theories
- Did Pokémon X/Y Tease A Third Legendary Sun And Moon Pokémon
- Will Pokémon Sun and Moon Have Trainer Customization?
- Will These Popular Pokémon Be The New Sun and Moon Legendaries?
- 5 Things We Could See In Pokémon Sun and Moon
- Could Pokémon Sun and Moon Be Linked To The Release Of The Nintendo NX?
For updates on everything going on in the news about Pokémon Sun and Moon as it happens click HERE.