With Harry Potter and The Cursed Child now being shown in London's West End, it's time for some good ol' nostalgia. J.K. Rowling's Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton) may not be Harry Potter's most loved acquaintance at Hogwarts, but the franchise wouldn't be the same without him and his pureblood manners.
Let's take a look at Draco's most memorable quotes, either because he was funny, scared, entitled, or downright cruel.
1. When Draco Introduced Himself To Harry And Ron Laughed
"Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair...and a hand-me-down robe. You must be a Weasley."
2. When Draco Picked Up Neville's Rememberall
"Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat ass."
3. When Professor McGonagall Sent All Four Of Them To Detention
[smirk quickly fades] "Excuse me, professor, perhaps I heard you wrong. I thought you said the four of us."
4. When Hagrid Leads Them To The Forbidden Forest
"The Forest? I thought that was a joke. We can't go in there. Students aren't allowed. And there are — [a howling noise is heard] — werewolves."
5. When Draco Complains To Harry About Detention
"Wait 'til my father hears about this! This is servant's stuff!"
6. When Draco Flies Up To Harry During A Quidditch Match
"You alright there, Scarhead?"
7. When Malfoy Flies Back Over To Harry To Insult Him A Second Time
"Training for the ballet, Potter?"
8. When Draco Asks Harry (Disguised As Goyle) Why He's Wearing Glasses
"Reading? I didn't know you could read."
9. When Argus Filch Discovers Him Lurking Around Professor Slughorn's Christmas Party
"Ok! Ok! I was gate crashing. Happy?"
10. When Malfoy Teases Harry After He Fainted From The Dementors
"Potter! Is it true you fainted? I mean, you actually fainted?"
11. When Draco Teases Harry During Class
12. When Malfoy Got "Attacked" By Hagrid's Hippogriff Buckbeak
"You're not dangerous at all, are you? You great ugly brute! [...] It's killed me, it's killed me! [...] You're going to regret this...You and your bloody chicken."
13. When Pansy Parkinson Asks Draco If His Arm "Hurts Terribly" And He Exaggerates
"It comes and it goes. Still, I consider myself luckily. If it wasn't for Madame Pomfrey, another minute or two and I could have lost my arm; couldn't possibly do any homework for weeks."
14. When Hermione Punches Malfoy And He Runs Away With His Sidekicks
"Quick! Not a word to anyone! Understood?"
15. When Prof. Lupin Asks The Class To Repeat "Riddikulus" After Him
"This class is ridiculous."
16. When Malfoy Comes Across Ron & Hermione Outside The Shrieking Shack
"Well, well. Look who's here — you two shopping for your new dream home? Bit grand for you, isn't it, Weasel-Bee? Don't your family all sleep in...one room?"
17. When Malfoy Talks About Harry's Odds In The Triwizard Tournament
"Why so tense, Potter? My father and I have a bet, you see. See, I don't think you're going to last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five!"
18. When Draco Discovered Harry Under His Invisibility Cloak
"Didn't mummy ever tell you it was rude to eavesdrop, Potter? Petrificus totalus! Oh yeah. She was dead before you could wipe the drool off your chin."
19. When Malfoy Sees Harry After Kicking Him In The Face
"Nice face, Potter!"
20. When Dumbledore Offers To Help Malfoy
"I don't need your help! Don't you understand? I have to do this! I have to kill you...Or he's gonna kill me!"