Chris Pratt turns 37 today and that's the only excuse we need to shamelessly post pictures of the birthday boy in his birthday, errrrr, in all of his glory.
Anna Faris's better half has come a long way, from his days as the cute and hilarious Andy Dwyer in Parks and Recreation to the spacefaring hottie Peter Quill in Guardians of the Galaxy, all while remaining charitable and down to earth throughout.
We could talk about how Chris has just wrapped up filming on the eagerly awaited Marvel sequel, GOTG2, or even delve more into what could happen in the film itself, but that's not why you came here. I know it, you know it, hell even those adorable little raptors from Jurassic World know it, so let's start perv — celebrating Chris Pratt's 37th birthday with 10 of his hottest moments.
1. That time we thanked God for the pause button on our DVD player.
2. That time we were all a sand T-Rex with no eyes and yet still couldn't stop staring at Pratt's beautiful face.
3. That time we wished Chris would look at us in the same way that he looks at his raptors.
4. That time Pratt stopped drinking beer for six months and we immediately gave up alcohol for life.
5. That time Chris took his shirt off in GOTG and we knew that everything in our lives had been leading toward this one perfect moment.
6. That time we all wondered what this racoon did in his past life to be so blessed.
7. That time people cared more about Chris pulling a 'Blue Steel' than the theatrical release of Zoolander 2.
8. That time we wished we were a transformer disguised as a motorbike on the set of Jurassic World.
9. That time Chris wore a suit and it looked so good that we didn't even mind him wearing clothes for once.
10. That time Chris pointed at the camera and nothing in our lives made sense anymore. Friends, family, our careers — we began to question our very existence. How could anything hold meaning after seeing something so perfect, something that will never be matched again in the future of all humanity?
Happy birthday Chris! Thank you for being the beautiful and perfect human being you are.