WARNING: Spoilers ahead for the season finale of The Bachelorette! If you don't know which former professional athlete JoJo chose, be sure to watch the episode on Hulu now before reading any further.
Last night, the dramatic 12th season of The Bachelorette finally came to a close. With one semi-wilted rose and a behemoth of a Neil Lane engagement ring, the hopes and dreams of one of JoJo Fletcher's suitors/former professional athletes were dashed.
It came as a shock to absolutely no one when the fetching JoJo chose Green Bay Packer Aaron Rodgers' younger brother Jordan to be her betrothed and sent Robby Hayes packing, but that didn't stop Twitter from heading into an absolute firestorm over her decision. As is always the case, social media proved to best sum up our feelings over the three-hour-long television event. Here are some of the best Tweets of the evening:
1. When This Cake Spoke The Truth
2. When It Was Clear Robby Was Trying A Little Too Hard
3. When You Finally Realize Why JoJo's Dad Looks So Familiar
4. When Snapchat Came To Your Rescue
5. When You Were Disappointed By JoJo's Brothers
6. When Robby Made Possibly The Least-Appealing Case Of All Time
7. When Host Chris Harrison Mentioned Aaron Rodgers For The 100th Time
8. When JoJo Completely Ignored Her Family, Because JORDAN
9. When The Whole Thing Was A Lose-Lose Situation
10. When Jordan Could Have At Least Thrown JoJo's Parents A Text
11. When Robbie Was Eager You Low-Key Knew...
12. When You And Your Friends Looked Exactly Like This
13. When JoJo Unleashed This Whammy
14. When Robby's Swimming Skills Finally Had The Opportunity To Shine
15. When Nick Viall Found Solace In This Fact
16. When The Most Obvious Possible Ending Took Place
17. When Apparently Disney Taught JoJo Nothing
18. When You Lost Interest A Second Later
19. When It Was Obvious She Chose The Greater Of Two Evils
20. When We All Knew It Wouldn't Last
21. When The TL;DR For The Entire Season Became Clear
22. When Chris Harrison Showed Us The Meaning Of Trust Issues
Only time will tell if JoJo and Jordan's love is built to last. Although I wish them the best, I also have the strange feeling that Neil Lane will be getting his ring back sooner than expected. Luckily, Bachelor in Paradise returns tonight to fill the would-be void in our hearts. Thank GOODNESS!
To relive all of the magic and cringe-worthy moments from last night's finale, be sure to visit Hulu, where the episode is currently available for streaming.