Chris Pratt — who went from chubby TV star to Hollywood god — is no stranger to blockbuster movies, thanks to his roles in #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy and #JurassicWorld. He's an action superstar with excellent comedic timing, who also happens to be very easy on the eyes — what's not to like? If you're a Pratt fan, you're in luck: He's hard at work churning out more movies than ever.
All Chris Pratt's New & Upcoming Movies
1. 'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Status: Completed
- Director: James Gunn
- Starring: Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, Sylvester Stallone, Michael Rosenbaum
- Release date: May 5, 2017
Chris Pratt returns as Peter Quill/Star-Lord in the highly anticipated sequel to the stratospheric first installment. The first movie was an example of Marvel Comic adaptations done right. Peter Quill's true parentage will become an even bigger plot point in the new movie, as well as the heroes accommodating the three newest Guardians: Yondu, Nebula and Mantis.
- All The Times That Chris Pratt Proved He's The Hottest Man In the Galaxy
- Chris Pratt's Unknown Roles That Shot Him To Mega-Stardom
- Everything We Learned About Chris Pratt In Awesome Behind-The-Scenes 'Passengers' Footage
4. 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Status: Filming
- Director: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo
- Starring: Brie Larson, Scarlett Johansson, Vin Diesel, Josh Brolin, Benedict Cumberbatch, Chris Evans, Robert Downey, Jr.,, Zoe Saldana, Karen Gillan, Elizabeth Olsen, Samuel L. Jackson
- Release date: May 4, 2018
#AvengersInfinityWar will mark the long-awaited team up of supes from all over the MCU. It's the sequel to The Avengers and Avengers: Age of Ultron, and will mark the 19th installment in the MCU. After the Avengers find themselves torn apart after Captain America: Civil War, they have to team up with the Guardians of the Galaxy in order to fight supervillain Thanos. Thanos is hard at work amassing Infinity Stones in order to gain control over time, space and reality as we know it.
5. Untitled 'Jurassic World' Sequel
- Status: Filming
- Director: J.A. Bayona
- Starring: Bryce Dallas Howard, Justice Smith, James Cromwell
- Release date: June 22, 2018
Twenty-five years after the original Jurassic Park hit theaters, audiences will be able to feast their eyes on the follow-up to Jurassic World. Pratt will return as the heroic Owen, alongside the lovely Bryce Dallas Howard. Nothing's official yet, but rumors abound that Jeff Goldblum might be down for a cameo as well!