Dom and Letty Toretto are definitely perfect for each other on screen, but Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez can't seem to stop being ridiculously adorable in real life, too. Two weeks ago, they climbed into a golf cart to give us the news about the Fast 8 trailer and drop a few other nostalgic gems. Now, they've gone back on Vin's Facebook — btw, congrats on the 100 million followers, Vin! — to goof around some more.
If you haven't seen it yet, check out the whole vid now:
First, Rodriguez messes around with what appears to be a segway, but can't quite figure out how to turn it on. That's probably a good thing, though, since they're in the trailer and we know what tends to happen when these two are in charge of motorized vehicles.
When Vin asks if there's anything else Michelle wants to tell us, she chimes in:
"Love you guys! This is why we do what we do! It's 'cause of you. So, respect. Believe me, you guys are the ones keeping us here."
At this point, Vin breaks out in hysterical laughter, and the banter goes on.
In honor of the off-screen friendship between the on-screen dream couple, let's take a look at six MORE times Vin and M-Rod were too cute for words IRL.
6. There was that time they hung out with Snoop Dogg:
5. Then when M-Rod was there when Vin got his star on the Walk of Fame:
4. This gorgeous yet heartbreaking shoutout to Paul Walker:
3. When they made a little history, and then took the kids swimming:
2. Literally every Toretto Tuesday:
1. Finally, way back in the beginning, Rodriguez almost walked because the script turned Letty into a total stereotype. She told the Daily Beast that Diesel was the only one to back her up in her quest to shape the character the way she wanted:
"I basically cried and said, I’m going to quit and, ‘Don’t sue me, please — I’m sorry, but I can’t do this in front of millions of people. My whole point in being an actress is that I thought I got to live a dream. And I don’t dream about being a slut! Do you?!... Vin was the first one to pull me to the side while I was crying, and he just looked at me and said, 'I got your back. Chill out and let me handle this, and you’re right — it makes me look bad anyway.' And there you go. That was the beginning of the Letty fairytale."
Bonus: This death-defying rescue from Fast 6:
We love you guys!!!
What's your favorite Dom and Letty moment?