All-round good human Seth Rogen has been working the Hollywood circuit for almost two decades now, starting off in '90s cult series Freaks and Geeks and most recently voicing a sausage in a movie he wrote called Sausage Party.
Over the years, via appearing in a few "small" projects you might have heard of such as Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Superbad and This Is the End, Rogen has truly become synonymous with the comedy genre. Add this to the fact he looks like he'd literally give the best bear hug on the planet, runs his own charity, called Justin Bieber out that one time for being a little shit and well, a bunch of other stuff, there are plenty of reasons to love the guy.
And, because we knew that already, we've delved into the depths of his IMDb page so you can keep track of all the goodies he'll throw in your face over the next few years.
- Character: Viking Mam
- Who else stars? James & Dave Franco, Megan Fox, Will Ferrell
- What's it about? A film obsessed newcomer arrives in LA and is promptly mistaken for a perpetrator of the Charles Manson murders.
- Why you should watch: Rogen plays a cigar-chuffing surf hippie who helps a bald James Franco mince around Hollywood. Done.
- Release date: 2016
2. 'The Masterpiece'
- Character: Sandy Schklair
- Who else stars? Dave Franco, Alison Brie, Zac Efron, James Franco
- What's it about? It's a behind-the-scenes look at Tommy Wiseau's beyond terrible (read: beyond amazing) box office bust, The Room. Few movies have been as awful as this flick; characters are introduced, then instantly disappear. Idioms that make zero sense — "Keep your stupid comments in your pocket!" — are thrown around like wild hobbits, and don't get me started on the sex scenes.
- Why you should watch: See above.
- Release date: 2017
- Additional info: Rogen also produces.
3. 'The Something'
- Character: Unknown
- Who else stars? Bill Hader, Zach Galifianakis
- What's it about? A bunch of astronauts who've been stuck in space for an age come across another ship.
- Why you should watch: Rodney Rothman, the script writer for 22 Jump Street and Grudge Match is behind the project and you'll probably get to see Seth Rogen in an astronaut costume.
- Release date: TBD (Postponed)
- Additional information: Rogen also produces.
- How Much Do We Love Seth Rogen? Let Us Count The Ways
- Exclusive! 'Sausage Party' Stars Seth Rogen And Michael Cera Roast Your Favorite Foods
- You Are What You Eat! 'Sausage Party' Star Seth Rogen Pranks Shoppers
4. 'B.O.O.: Bureau Of Otherworldly Operations'
- Character: Jackson Moss
- Who else stars? Melissa McCarthy, Matt Bomer, Bill Murray
- What's it about? It's a DreamWorks flick about good ghosts taking down bad ghosts. The good ghosts work for an agency called B.O.O. — punny acronyms? Check! — who operate to protect humans from evil hauntings. All is ticking over swimmingly until they uncover a spooky ghost army looking to take down humanity.
- Why you should watch: It'll keep you in good spirits (har).
- Release date: TBD
Which Seth Rogen project are you looking forward to the most?