#AndrewGarfield has been rolling around the movie circuit since 2007 — his first break was in Sugar Rush, an excellent British TV show about nascent lesbians in Brighton — and over the last decade has cemented his place in Hollywood via roles in 2010's excellent adaptation of Never Let Me Go, The Social Network, and, of course, as the Amazing Spider-Man.
He's one of those quiet, unassuming guys you'd happily take home to mamma — not only because he's played Peter Parker — but also because of his wicked sense of humor and love for all things nerdy.
But sadly it feels like it's been an age since we last saw Garfield's face on the big screen, so we delved into his IMDb page to check out what the actor's up to next and, thankfully, it looks like it's been worth the wait!
- The Incredible True Story Behind Mel Gibson's Upcoming Hacksaw Ridge
- 8 Times Andrew Garfield Was the Most Perfect Spider-Man We Ever Had!
- Even Andrew Garfield Thinks That Tom Holland's Spiderman Is Going To Be Great In Civil War
1. 'Under The Silver Lake'
- Character: Unknown
- Who else stars? Unknown
- What's it about? Plot details are pretty hush-hush at the moment, all we know so far is that the piece will be a modern-day noir crime thriller set in LA.
- Why you should watch: For now, no idea. That said, Under the Silver Lake follows director David Robert Mitchell's breakout indie hit It Follows, so that bodes well.
- Release date: 2017
- Character: Robin
- Who else stars? Miranda Raison, Dean-Charles Chapman, Hugh Bonneville
- What's it about? Garfield plays an adventurous, brilliant, handsome guy whose life is tipped upside down when polio leaves him paralyzed.
- Why you should watch: If you like being totally and completely emotionally pummeled, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly style, this is one for you.
- Release date: February 1, 2017
Which Andrew Garfield movie are you looking forward to the most?