For over seven years The Walking Dead fans have been part of an amazing cultural phenomenon. Thrusting the zombie genre back into the spotlight, the series — which is actually more about the living than the dead — has a hugely dedicated and supportive fandom thanks to its relatable characters and awesome story.
Nowhere else is the amazing spirit of #TheWalkingDead more evident than during Walker Stalker conventions, and this weekend things went international when Walker Stalker Con London was held. The United Kingdom, which is the home turf of many Walking Dead actors, including Lennie James, Tom Payne and Andrew Lincoln, turned it on for the for the stars of the series, with some awesome cosplayers in attendance. Take a look below to see a selection of the fabulous costumes that graced Walker Stalker Con London:
1. Victorious Rick holding Winslow's head
Not only is this cosplayer a Rick double but the attention to detail on that homemade Winslow head is insane!
2. Dale out on patrol
Any cosplay that includes your own seat is definitely a win.
3. Michonne with her newly acquired cat statue
You better hope Jadis doesn't see that cat, Michonne!
4. An insane Jeffrey Dean Morgan look-a-like
With a resemblance like this, there's no other character to be cosplayed!
- 'TWD' Fan-Favorite Daryl Dixon Gets The #CosplayCloset Treatment
- Check Out 35 of the Best Cosplays of Your Favorite DEAD Walking Dead Characters
- Check Out This Incredible Transformation Into A 'Walking Dead' Zombie
5. Negan ignoring the rules
Hey, no piddly sign is gonna stop Negan from leaning.
6. ... And then introducing Carl to Lucille
Sorry Carl, just because you were shot a couple times doesn't mean you're safe from Lucille.
7. This happy family that will make you cry
Uhh, is someone chopping onions in here?!
8. Zombie LEGO man
Well, after seeing Winslow a few weeks ago I guess we can't count out the idea of a LEGO man walker.
9. Daryl Dixon on the look out for rogue walkers
Long hair? Check. Crossbow? Check. Leather vest? Check. Daryl Dixon cosplay = nailed.
10. This insane volunteer walker
This guy will assist you to your nearest exit.... And also eat your face off.
11. These creepy walkers preying on an unsuspecting baby
This baby almost looks calmer than Judith in the company of walkers!
12. This wonderful Glenn reunited with Enid
Sorry Enid, that's not the Glenn you're looking for.
13. These fierce armored survivors
Looking ready to fight to protect the Kingdom!
14. This walker laying in wait
He looks dead, but as soon as he smells flesh you better watch out.
This zonked zombie
It's a tough life out there for a walker.
The Walking Dead airs Sunday nights on AMC