Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative...
This image made you...
- Try to remember which horror movie you'd seen it in before
- Question movie violence
You're home alone and you hear a noise, what do you do?
- Hide under the bed until morning
- I've been WAITING for this. Come at me, bro!
- Stay calm, it's probably nothing.
Let's say there's a movie about a crazy guy surgically modifying his victim into a walrus...
- Yeah! Tusk Tusk Tusk!
- What are you talking about?
Which weapon would you be a total badass with?
- Violence never solves anything.
- I'd punch a guy if he pushed me enough
- A Chainsaw! Vvvvvrrrrrrroooooommmm!
What are you thinking when you walk past the meat counter?
- I'll be deliberating what to have for dinner
- I wonder what human meat tastes like?
- Gross, I'm vegetarian
How did you feel about Saw as a movie?
- I would literally never watch something so horrific
- I've watched the whole series, even the really dreadful ones. They were HILARIOUS.
- I had to close my eyes at certain points
What's your opinion on blood?
- I crave cascading waterfalls of the red stuff on screen!
- A little is OK, if it's appropriate
- I turn the color off on my TV because it grosses me out too much
How many self-inflicted limb amputations have you seen on screen?
- What? None!
- Maybe a few?
- I pretty much only watch movies where limbs get chopped off
Aw, man. You've been stabbed 12 times by a serial killer. What do you do?
- Bite his throat out, make myself a tourniquet from his arterial viscera
- Die, obvs.
- Bleed profusely and pray for a miracle
Teeth-clenchingly violent horror movies?
- Maybe sometimes?
- No no no no no no no no NO