Are you ready to discover the Superhero inside you?
A big one to start: How do you feel about sidekicks?
- I prefer working within a bigger, more creative organization. Preferably one with full grown adults in it.
- I'm in favor of them, so long as they're animals.
- They're an integral part of being a superhero. The more the merrier!
- They get in the way. I work alone.
- They're great, - unless I have to be one.
- Sure, but you have to make sure their name isn't as awesome as yours.
- They can be a great opportunity to help someone in need.
How about location: Where in the USA would you most like to live?
- Washington D.C.
- New York
- The Mid-West
- San Francisco
Pop Quiz, Hotshot: You're trapped on a desert island, all alone. You have no tools, and no means of communicating with the rest of the world. What do you do?
- Make friends with the island's animal inhabitants.
- Make someone to talk to out of an old Volleyball.
- Settle in for the duration. After all, it's a pretty beautiful island.
- Build the world's greatest ever tree-house using the power of...imagination, I guess.
- Build a raft out of driftwood, and head for civilization.
- Construct a primitive- but effective - walkie-talkie out of a coconut.
- Use whatever you can find on the island to make an elaborate device to attract attention.
A superhero's still gotta work, though: What's your perfect day job?
- Independent Business Owner
Pop Quiz #2: If a tree falls in the woods, and there's no-one around to hear it - does it make a sound?
- I don't believe anything I didn't see with my own eyes.
- No - it wouldn't be logical.
- No. I mean yes. I mean no. I mean...wait, what was the question again?
- Argh! Wood!
- Oh, don't worry, I heard it.
- It really depends on which philosopher you ask.
- Wait, who cut that tree down in the first place?
Let's talk bad-guys: What's the worst kind of villain you can imagine?
- Someone who doesn't respect your ability as a hero.
- An evil genius.
- Any of them. They're all equally bad.
- Anyone who would put the environment at risk.
- One without a sense of humor.
- The kind that aims to wipe out all existence.
- Any kind of malevolent God.
Pop Quiz #3: You've been asked to take part in your cousin's wedding - but that means helping to pick out the groomsmen's suits. What do you go for?
- Silver's always a good look.
- It's not the suits that matter, it's the accessories. Matching cuff-links, maybe?
- Baby blue velour suits. Seventies style, baby!
- Something that matches the rings. At the end of the day, that's what really matters.
- Wait, suits?
- Something simple, yet classy. Iconic, even.
- Tuxedos. Black Tie every time.
A little more outside the box: Favorite Musical?
- Phantom of the Opera
- Guys and Dolls
- The Lion King
- Fiddler on the Roof
- The Book of Mormon
Pop Quiz #4: You're confronting Lex Luthor, and he makes a cruel quip at your expense. What do you do?
- Throw a wall at him.
- Give him a lecture on the importance of politeness.
- Glare at him, silently.
- Make a funnier quip back.
- Tell him exactly where to shove it.
- Hurl him into space.
- Pummel him mercilessly.
And, finally, the big one: Who's your favorite Star Wars character?
- Han Solo
- Darth Vader
- Admiral Ackbar
- Luke Skywalker
- Princess Leia