You might know who you are, but maybe not as well as Disney knows you
How would you say you approach problems?
- I never really have my own, I'm usually left taking care of other peoples' problems
- I avoid them for a bit, but ultimately face them
- I ignore them until I absolutely have to
- Head on, best to just take care of things and deal with the consequences later
- I take the time to think out the optimum solution, then go for it
- I usually don't notice the problem until it's too late, then I'm left cleaning up an even bigger mess
- I quickly find clever ways to solve my problems
What was your favorite subject in school?
- Foreign language
If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
- Slow Loris
Which movie most closely resembles your love life?
- She's the Man
- Lost in Translation
- No Strings Attached
- 500 Days of Summer
- The Notebook
- Bridget Jones' Diary
- When Harry Met Sally
How would you describe your family situation?
- We're close, but don't see each other much
- They just don't really get me
- We're extremely close
- I'm definitely don't appreciate me enough
- We disagree all the time, but I still love 'em
- A family is who you choose, not always who you're related to
- We have different opinions, but I know that they'll always accept me
What would you save first in a fire (excluding family, they're not home)?
- Family photos
- Just myself
- My significant other
- My pet
- All of my important documents
- My electronics
What adjective would you use to describe yourself?