Are you a fighter of good and justice, or a scoundrel of greed and evil? Answer the questions below to find out.
What motivates you to fight?
- The thrill of battle
Describe your costume
- Classic spandex, cape
- Exoskeleton armed with experimental weapons
- Black, practical body armor, mask
- Facepaint and mismatched outfit
What is your superpower?
What best defines you?
- Your wealth and intellect
- Your mental instability
- Your unwavering morality
- Your advanced face-punching skills
Finish this sentence: "And remember kids, ...
- ...stay in school, don't do drugs and keep away from strangers."
- ...criminals are a superstitious cowardly lot." .
- ...it's better to rule in hell, than serve in heaven."
- ...playing with fire and killing cats is FUN!"
Pick a hideout
- An abandoned mental asylum
- In nature, among the trees and critters
- The rooftops of the city
- A hollowed out volcano in the South Pacific
You arrive upon a hostage situation at city hall. The police have arrived but are waiting for backup. What do you do?
- Nothing. You planned this attack to distract the police from the real target - the stock exchange.
- Sneak in through the skylights, free the hostages and escape
- Bulldoze your way in with a truck, grab the mayor and use him in your own schemes.
- Wait for backup and assist in any way you can.
The police have surrounded your hideout and want to bring you in for questioning. What do you do?
- Escape with a combination of smoke bombs and sleeper holds.
- Make some phone calls to your corrupt police associate.
- Go down in a blaze of glory.
- Give yourself up, you refuse to harm cops.
You stand over your defeated opponent, who begs for mercy. What do you do?
- Make him suffer before finally dispatching him.
- Spare him. Killing is always wrong.
- Call in your goons to finish him off. No need getting your hands dirty.
- Finish the job. One less criminal in the world.
An asteroid is heading to Earth and you've been asked to stop it on what could be a one-way trip into space. What do you do?
- Agree immediately. You're willing to give your life for Earth.
- Agree, then hold the world ransom once you're up there.
- Refuse. Maybe this corrupt world isn't worth saving?
- Agree, then enjoy the apocalypse from a front row seat.