Are you a Princess? A Shadowhunter? A Demi-God? Take the quiz and find out!
Someone tells you you're the only person who can save the world from total destruction, what do you say?
- Purrrlease! I got this in the bag!
- I can and I will save each and every innocent person on this earth!
- Save the world from total destruction? As opposed to regular destruction? Sounds Legit.
- I mean I guess if I have too, I will. My family are safe though right?
Your best friend is dying. A man tells you the only way to save him/her is to kill another person, what do you do?
- Kill the other person, save my friend, and then bring the other person back to life and buy him a coffee for his troubles. Duh.
- Time to suit up! I gots me a murder to commit!
- Immediately kill the man who told you to kill another person, and be racked with guilt for the rest of your life.
- WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP DYING ON ME!?
Here have some cake.
- I...what? Why are you giving me cake?
- Just a slice...? Or, can I have the whole thing? I'm having the whole thing.
- Only if I can eat it with my hands. In private. And give some to my cat. He likes Cake.
- hmmmm....cake. GIMME.
What's your relationship like with your mother?
- She hath lied to me. She failed to tell me how AWESOME my father is!
- On Sundays she makes her famous fried chicken, corn bread and sweet potato pie.
- I'll do anything to protect her!
- Sometimes when I look in the mirror, I see her.
A Vampire comes out of nowhere and tries to attack you, how do you react?
- Kill it.
- Seriously? Vampire? Don't you people have anything better to do with your time?
- Wait...Vampire's EXIST? WHAT!?
- AHHH!!! DIE VAMPIRE, DIE, DIE, DIEEEEE!!!
Un-scramble these answers to choose your weapon.
- Owb Nad Worar
- Ym Rweop Revo Etraw Nda Harte
- Mdahrec Eakts
- Hte Dwros Fo Rfirfydng
Quick! Which one would you rather be?
Pick a meaningful quote.
- “The greatest and most powerful revolutions often start very quietly, hidden in the shadows. Remember that.”
- "When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope."
- "You don't forget the face of the person who was your last hope."
- “Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear; The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.”
Your parents ask you to pick up some basic groceries for them, what do you do?
- I ask what the hell they need groceries for!? Do Gods even need milk and eggs?
- Sure thing, folks!
- I wake up from my dream, rub my eyes, and then cry myself to sleep.
- I'll get the groceries for my mum, but not for my dad. Evil doesn't need groceries.
Pick a letter and number combination.