In the dark and dirty streets of Gotham, where would you fit in? Are you a bad-ass street kid, an evil genius or just a fan of beating and bullying your way to the top? Take the quiz to find out who you would be - after all, we can't all be Batman!
Note: This quiz is based primarily on the tv show, not the original comics.
How do you react if someone is trying to pick a fight with you (and they're a lot bigger than you)?
- Talk your way out of it
- Knock him out, then knock out his friends for good measure.
- Laugh and calmly tell them about what that guy over in the corner said about them. It would be a shame if he wasted all his anger on little ol you.
- Beg him politely to reconsider....but if he doesn't, brutally murder him with whatever object you happen to have nearby
- You've got this: just go for the eyes
- Run and hide
Pick a drink
- White Russian
- A good red wine
- Scotch - the best you've got
- Coffee, and lots of it.
- A healthy smoothie
- Martini - extra dirty
What would be your ideal career?
- Something in science, research probably.
- King. (That's still a career, right?)
- Acting or modelling.
- CEO of a large company
- Circus performer; either acrobat or lion tamer!
What do you do after work in the evenings?
- The evenings ARE when I work.
- Do some reading or play board games
- Relax at home alone with your pet.
- Go out for a drink with colleagues; it's all about networking.
- Sit down to a big family dinner.
- Go for a run or walk in the park for some fresh air.
You suspect a friend of lying to you. What do you do?
- Mention the situation subtly, but repeatedly until you get the truth without them even realizing it.
- Invite them over for drinks and make them comfortable enough to come clean to you. Tell them they are forgiven, but never forget.
- Nothing. Maybe they have a good reason.
- Plot revenge.
- Ask everyone else involved and find out every detail before confronting them and cutting them out of your life.
- Walk right up and ask them about it. Even if you get in a fight, at least you'll know.
Who would you say you are in your social circle?
- The clown.
- The leader.
- WHAT social circle?
- The brains of the operation.
- The sexy one. Obviously.
- The adventurer - always convincing people to take risks.
Pick a color:
- Very dark purple.
- Deep red.
- Navy blue.
How would you describe your style?
- Classic and clean.
- Eclectic and a little bit hipster, but not too out there.
- You love to make a statement and use your clothes to be the center of attention at all times.
- A little bit rock'n'roll with lots of black.
- A little bit hippy, and all natural fabrics.
- Always put together, but you can adapt your style to any occasion.
What kind of music do you prefer?
- Rock and Electronic - heavy and pumping
- Jazz - complicated and interesting.
- Classical and Opera.
- I don't mind, I'll listen to whatever you want.
- Acoustic guitar - soft and sweet.
Where would you rather live?
- A cottage in the country, or maybe a farm.
- On a yacht. With servants.
- A city penthouse; concierge, elevator into the living room, the works.
- A loft in the city.
- A large detached house with grounds and a big gate.
- In a small townhouse, all alone.