When the final battle happens, which side will you really be on?
What is the core of your wand?
- Dragon Heartstring
- Veela Hair
- Unicorn tail hair
- Phoenix Feather
What would you need first in the Room of Requirement?
- A place to hide something
- Equipment to practice DADA
- A place to escape and plot against the Carrows
- A comfy couch so I can just be alone to think
Quick! There's a troll in the dungeon! How do you react?
- Run and hide in the common room!
- Go fight the troll!
- What are the professors saying to do? Yeah, let's do that!
What would you see in the Mirror of Erised?
- I'd be the brightest witch/wizard of my age
- I'd be Head Boy/Girl
- I'd have Wi-Fi at Hogwarts
- I would be helping the people I care about
If you were caught in a duel but you didn't have your wand on hand, which of these items would you choose to fight with?
- My sweet dance moves
- An orange
- A toilet paper roll
- A pair of dirty socks
You find Harry's Invisibility Cloak in the Great Hall, what do you do?
- Play tons of pranks on my enemies
- Finders keepers! Sorry, Potter!
- I'd probably hand it in to Dumbledore after playing around with it a bit, mainly sneaking down to the kitchens after curfew
- Return it to Harry, of course!
Your best friend wants to start dabbling in the Dark Arts. How do you respond?
- I wouldn't be friends who would do that in the first place!
- "Are you kidding?! You could be killed - or worse, expelled!"
- "Can I join?"
- "Well, as long as you're only dabbling. Go for it, buddy!"
Pick a deadly sin:
You're in a duel. Think fast! What's your go-to spell?
- Avada Kedavra!
The Hogwarts house-elves are going to let you pick dinner for the night! Pick a food: