The Vampire Diaries and The Originals might be sister souls, but the spirit of their respective home towns couldn't be anymore different. The question is, which one would fit you like a glove?
When you go and watch a movie, what's the biggest turn off for you?
- Too many gratuitous love scenes
- Over complicated storylines
- A predictable plot
What do you look for in a home town?
- A wealth of challenging jobs to keep you on your toes
- A fast paced environment
- Community spirit
- A party vibe
Who are your ideal neighbors?
- Lively young professionals
- Ambitious upwardly mobile types
- Decadent party animals who invite you to all of their events!
- Locals who have been in the area for generations
What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Drink wine in my lounge with some handpicked chums
- Chill with my friends at the local diner
- I don't think that really concerns you...
Pick a spirit animal
- A dolphin
- A persian cat
- A coyote
- An owl
How would you describe your relationship with your family?
- Let's just say it's a bit of a power struggle
- It's a mixed bag, you never know what you're going to get with them
- We're a close knit unit!
- I try to avoid them, but we always seem to end up being thrown back together
What trait irritates you the most in a person?
- No sense of humor
- Lack of ambition
It's time to go out dancing, where are you going to go?
- A garden party
- A masquerade, it's a bonus if not everyone knows who I am. I have a reputation to uphold!
- The local college, they always have the best parties!
- I'd push back the tables and have a dance in the local bar. I know everyone who works here anyway
Which city do you admire the most?
What would be your own personal hell?
- Having everybody poking their nose into my life at every waking moment
- Having too much responsibility piled on me
- Never going on vacation again. Ever
- Being stuck at college forever