The Vampire Diaries and The Originals might be sister souls, but the spirit of their respective home towns couldn't be anymore different. The question is, which one would fit you like a glove?
When you go and watch a movie, what's the biggest turn off for you?
- A predictable plot
- Over complicated storylines
- Too many gratuitous love scenes
What do you look for in a home town?
- A party vibe
- A fast paced environment
- Community spirit
- A wealth of challenging jobs to keep you on your toes
Who are your ideal neighbors?
- Decadent party animals who invite you to all of their events!
- Locals who have been in the area for generations
- Lively young professionals
- Ambitious upwardly mobile types
What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Drink wine in my lounge with some handpicked chums
- I don't think that really concerns you...
- Chill with my friends at the local diner
Pick a spirit animal
- A dolphin
- A coyote
- An owl
- A persian cat
How would you describe your relationship with your family?
- It's a mixed bag, you never know what you're going to get with them
- I try to avoid them, but we always seem to end up being thrown back together
- Let's just say it's a bit of a power struggle
- We're a close knit unit!
What trait irritates you the most in a person?
- Lack of ambition
- No sense of humor
It's time to go out dancing, where are you going to go?
- The local college, they always have the best parties!
- A garden party
- A masquerade, it's a bonus if not everyone knows who I am. I have a reputation to uphold!
- I'd push back the tables and have a dance in the local bar. I know everyone who works here anyway
Which city do you admire the most?
What would be your own personal hell?
- Having everybody poking their nose into my life at every waking moment
- Having too much responsibility piled on me
- Being stuck at college forever
- Never going on vacation again. Ever