The Vampire Diaries and The Originals might be sister souls, but the spirit of their respective home towns couldn't be anymore different. The question is, which one would fit you like a glove?
When you go and watch a movie, what's the biggest turn off for you?
- Over complicated storylines
- Too many gratuitous love scenes
- A predictable plot
What do you look for in a home town?
- A wealth of challenging jobs to keep you on your toes
- Community spirit
- A fast paced environment
- A party vibe
Who are your ideal neighbors?
- Lively young professionals
- Decadent party animals who invite you to all of their events!
- Ambitious upwardly mobile types
- Locals who have been in the area for generations
What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Chill with my friends at the local diner
- Drink wine in my lounge with some handpicked chums
- I don't think that really concerns you...
Pick a spirit animal
- A dolphin
- A persian cat
- A coyote
- An owl
How would you describe your relationship with your family?
- It's a mixed bag, you never know what you're going to get with them
- I try to avoid them, but we always seem to end up being thrown back together
- We're a close knit unit!
- Let's just say it's a bit of a power struggle
What trait irritates you the most in a person?
- No sense of humor
- Lack of ambition
It's time to go out dancing, where are you going to go?
- A masquerade, it's a bonus if not everyone knows who I am. I have a reputation to uphold!
- A garden party
- I'd push back the tables and have a dance in the local bar. I know everyone who works here anyway
- The local college, they always have the best parties!
Which city do you admire the most?
What would be your own personal hell?
- Having too much responsibility piled on me
- Never going on vacation again. Ever
- Having everybody poking their nose into my life at every waking moment
- Being stuck at college forever