Wondering which side of Marvel's upcoming Civil War you'd be on? Well, wonder no more, as this here quiz'll let you know whether you'd be teaming up with Captain America, or with Iron Man...
You've just accidentally wandered into a barrage of cosmic waves, and been granted superpowers. You decide to become a superhero, but first you have to decide whether or not to keep your identity secret. What do you do?
- Announce my identity to the general public - they deserve to know who's protecting them.
- Wear a mask at all times when using my powers - I have to protect my family and friends from harm.
- Keep my identity a secret - that's half the fun of being a hero.
- Try to keep it a secret, but it's no big deal. If someone works it out, that's cool with me.
You quickly make a lot of progress with this whole hero thing, and a couple of different heroes offer to mentor you. Who do you choose?
- The Falcon
- Captain Marvel
- Mr. Fantastic
A local thug attempts to mug your beloved uncle, and beats him to a bloody pulp. What do you do?
- Call the cops, and let the system deal with him.
- Find him, and throw him off a building.
- Find the villain, and beat him to within an inch of his life, too.
- Track the thug down myself, and hand him over to the authorities.
You've been dating someone for almost a year - since before you became a superhero. They ask you to plan something special for your anniversary - what do you arrange?
- A massive party.
- A meal at their favorite restaurant, followed by drinks wherever they feel like after they've eaten.
- Something extravagant, with fireworks, flowers and a horse and carriage ride.
- A romantic night in, just the two of you.
Suddenly, though, your partner breaks up with you - saying they can't deal with your constant mysterious disappearances any more. What do you do?
- Tell them the truth - and reveal my secret identity.
- Come up with a really good excuse - something involving time travel - and persuade them to not break up with me.
- Make them my sidekick.
- Tell them it's probably for the best - I wouldn't ever want them to get hurt.
A major disaster happens in a small town near you - the result of some teenage superheroes being pretty terrible at their job. There are calls to register superheroes, so that no hero can operate without the government's permission. What do you do?
- Register. It's my duty to obey the government, even if I don't like the order.
- Lead a strikeforce to take out any un-registered heroes - they're a menace.
- Go underground, and fight crime no matter what.
- Take the fight to the government - it's not their place to try to control us.
The Superhero Registration Act that follows is hugely divisive - and leads to a civil war between superheroes. Your superhero mentor ends up on the other side to you - what's your response?
- Release a statement to the press highlighting the tragedy of the situation, no matter how right your cause may be.
- Tell the press that they're a traitor, and that you'll never forgive them.
- Try to persuade them to join your side - and never give up, no matter what happens.
- Try to persuade them to join your side - but if they won't, use your knowledge of their weaknesses to try to take them down.
You're asked to lead a strikeforce of heroes to take on the opposing side in a final battle. Who's your first pick for your team?
- The Human Torch
- The Black Panther
The plan for the final fight is all set - but it's up to you to decide where you'll make your stand. Where'll the fight take place?
- On the streets, where people can see who's right and who's wrong.
- Our home base - where we'll have the upper hand.
- Underground, and as far away from civilians as possible.
- In a whole other dimension, where no-one can get hurt.
In the midst of the climactic battle, you suddenly realize that several civilians are being put in harm's way. What do you do?
- Call an immediate ceasefire - you can't risk innocent lives.
- Concentrate on the fight - collateral damage is tragic, but sometimes inevitable.
- Call out the leaders of the other side, and remind them this is their fault.
- Do what you can to get them to safety - and then get back to the battle.