The mythology behind The Vampire Diaries is the rich tapestry that pins the show together, but just how much do you know about the often horrible history of Mystic Falls? There's only one way to find out...
Which clan is NOT one of the founding families of Mystic Falls
- The Bennett Family
- The Lockwood Family
- The Salvatore Family
- The Forbes Family
How long have vampires and werewolves resided in Mystic Falls?
- Over 1000 years
- 850 years
- 250 years
- 500 years
Mystic Falls high school was built on the site of an ancient...
- Witch burning site
- Forge that specialized in crafting vampire stakes
- Indian villiage
What happens on the Night of Illumination?
- The Christmas lights are turned on in a grand ceremony
- Mystic Falls residents turn off their electric lights and use paper lanterns instead
- Candles are left burning in every window to remember the souls of the departed
- Fireworks fill the sky over Mystic Falls
When did the Battle of Willow Creek take place?
- In the early 1800s
- At the end of the American Civil War
- The exact year wasn't recorded, but the battle probably took place around 1750
- During the beginning of American involvement in WWII
Where in Mystic Falls did Klaus Kill his mother, Ester?
- The Stoner pit
- Mystic Falls Cemetery
- The site where the Salvatore boarding house now stands
- Wickery Bridge
When did the Bennetts first settle in Mystic Falls?
- The 1920s
- The storyline is kind of inconsistent when it comes to the Bennett's heritage...
- The middle ages
- The 17th century
Which event did Mayor Lockwood die during?
- The Masquerade Ball
- Miss Mystic Falls
- Senior Prank Night
- Founder's Day
Who was the oldest ancestor in the Petrova family line?
How many witches were burnt in Mystic Falls during 1790?