The mythology behind The Vampire Diaries is the rich tapestry that pins the show together, but just how much do you know about the often horrible history of Mystic Falls? There's only one way to find out...
Which clan is NOT one of the founding families of Mystic Falls
- The Lockwood Family
- The Forbes Family
- The Salvatore Family
- The Bennett Family
How long have vampires and werewolves resided in Mystic Falls?
- 250 years
- 850 years
- Over 1000 years
- 500 years
Mystic Falls high school was built on the site of an ancient...
- Forge that specialized in crafting vampire stakes
- Witch burning site
- Indian villiage
What happens on the Night of Illumination?
- Candles are left burning in every window to remember the souls of the departed
- Mystic Falls residents turn off their electric lights and use paper lanterns instead
- The Christmas lights are turned on in a grand ceremony
- Fireworks fill the sky over Mystic Falls
When did the Battle of Willow Creek take place?
- The exact year wasn't recorded, but the battle probably took place around 1750
- In the early 1800s
- At the end of the American Civil War
- During the beginning of American involvement in WWII
Where in Mystic Falls did Klaus Kill his mother, Ester?
- The Stoner pit
- Wickery Bridge
- The site where the Salvatore boarding house now stands
- Mystic Falls Cemetery
When did the Bennetts first settle in Mystic Falls?
- The storyline is kind of inconsistent when it comes to the Bennett's heritage...
- The 1920s
- The middle ages
- The 17th century
Which event did Mayor Lockwood die during?
- Miss Mystic Falls
- Senior Prank Night
- Founder's Day
- The Masquerade Ball
Who was the oldest ancestor in the Petrova family line?
How many witches were burnt in Mystic Falls during 1790?