The mythology behind The Vampire Diaries is the rich tapestry that pins the show together, but just how much do you know about the often horrible history of Mystic Falls? There's only one way to find out...
Which clan is NOT one of the founding families of Mystic Falls
- The Forbes Family
- The Bennett Family
- The Salvatore Family
- The Lockwood Family
How long have vampires and werewolves resided in Mystic Falls?
- 500 years
- 250 years
- 850 years
- Over 1000 years
Mystic Falls high school was built on the site of an ancient...
- Indian villiage
- Witch burning site
- Forge that specialized in crafting vampire stakes
What happens on the Night of Illumination?
- Candles are left burning in every window to remember the souls of the departed
- The Christmas lights are turned on in a grand ceremony
- Fireworks fill the sky over Mystic Falls
- Mystic Falls residents turn off their electric lights and use paper lanterns instead
When did the Battle of Willow Creek take place?
- The exact year wasn't recorded, but the battle probably took place around 1750
- During the beginning of American involvement in WWII
- At the end of the American Civil War
- In the early 1800s
Where in Mystic Falls did Klaus Kill his mother, Ester?
- The Stoner pit
- Mystic Falls Cemetery
- The site where the Salvatore boarding house now stands
- Wickery Bridge
When did the Bennetts first settle in Mystic Falls?
- The storyline is kind of inconsistent when it comes to the Bennett's heritage...
- The 17th century
- The middle ages
- The 1920s
Which event did Mayor Lockwood die during?
- The Masquerade Ball
- Senior Prank Night
- Founder's Day
- Miss Mystic Falls
Who was the oldest ancestor in the Petrova family line?
How many witches were burnt in Mystic Falls during 1790?