Sure, you know your Tauntauns from your Wampas, but are you a real Star Wars expert? This extra hard Star Wars quiz'll sort the Rancors from the Obi Wans...
An easy one to start: What was Boba Fett's first on screen appearance?
- The Star Wars Holiday Special
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
How old was Yoda when he (SPOILERS) died in Return of the Jedi?
Complete the Princess Leia quote: "Why you..."
- ...no-good, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder!"
- ...stuck-up, half-witted, filthy-looking droid-herder!"
- ...no-good, bantha-brained, scruffy-looking credit-herder!"
- ...stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder!"
Who's the only human to fight in, and survive, both Death Star battles?
- Luke Skywalker
- Han Solo
- Biggs Darklighter
- Wedge Antilles
What was Return of the Jedi's fake movie title, used to keep fans away from the set?
- Blue Harvest
- Revenge of the Jedi
- Nothing - they didn't use one
- The Final Chapter
What name did Princess Leia inherit from her adopted family?
- Princess - it wasn't actually a title.
- Leia, they changed her original name when they adopted her.
Which Rebel ends up being crushed under the foot of an AT-AT?
- Wedge Antilles
- Elyhek Rue
- Dak Ralter
- Sila Kott
Which original trilogy actor was the uncle of the prequel trilogy's Obi Wan, Ewan McGregor?
- Alec Guinness, aka the original Obi Wan
- Denis Lawson, aka Wedge Antilles
- Anthony Daniels, aka C-3PO
- Garrick Hagon, aka Biggs Darklighter
What does the TIE in "TIE" fighter stand for?
- Twin Ion Engine
- The Imperial Elite
- Tenth Imperial Experiment
- Turbo Interface Engine
After Star Wars was released in May, 1977, how many types of Star Wars action figure were available in stores for Christmas 1977?