Be honest... it takes a certain type of person to survive!
How are you when confronted with blood, exactly?
- Nope, can't stand it
- It doesn't scare me - I find it kind of fascinating, actually
- My job involves frequent accident/injury recovery so I'm used to it
- Are you kidding? I can hardly watch Twilight!
Are you good at making tough decisions?
- I don't know
- No, I can't tell people anything they don't wanna hear
- I love it, especially at work
- Yes, people often turn to me to make those tough calls
What's your pain threshold like?
- Very good, I like the challenge
- I don't like it but I can handle it
- I don't think I've ever experience true pain, so I don't know
- Terrible, it's the worst thing ever!
Pick the worst of these you've ever done...
- Returned a rental late
- Had an affair
- Called in sick when I wasn't
Are you able to keep calm under pressure?
- OMG no, I'm allergic to high pressure situtations!
- I don't go crazy, but I certainly lose my edge
- I am, I have coping techniques to keep it together
- Yes, nothing really fazes me
How do you stay in shape?
- Cardio - running, biking etc
- Strength training - reps, squats etc
- I walk to work and around town
- Ha ha ha I really don't
Which of these things scares you the most?
- Sharp things
- Nothing scares me
Do you often work out the ending to crime shows before they finish?
- I generally get where it's headed, even if I'm not 100% right
- I try not to - it ruins the surprise
- No, my mind doesn't work that way
- Yes, all the time
Which of these is the sickest movie you've managed to sit through?
- A Serbian Film
- I don't really like horror movies
Are you good at finding things when you've lost them?
- I can't even be assed to look!
- Yes, I'm practically a magnet for lost things
- No, and I lose things all the time
- I never lose things in the first place