Because let's be honest... it can't be THIS one can it?
Pick an adventure...
- Camping in the mountains with your S.O.
- Backpacking through Europe with a friend
- Climbing Everest!
- Exploring London's underground punk scene
Someone you know wrote you a song, and is playing it outside your window. What do you do?
- Hear it through and sleep on it... try to figure out how you feel
- Ask them to come inside and talk
- Feel your heart melting
- Slam your window shut... not into this kind of s**t
What frustrates you most about living on Earth as we know it?
- It's just... flying and teleporting would be SO much more efficient
- The universe is SO big... there's so much more out there...
- The laws of physics limit my self-expression
- Humans get boring. I wish I could communicate with all sorts of other creatures
Pick a thrill...
- Horror movie, home alone, lights out
- The perfect sunset, in the perfect place, with the perfect person
- Sailing through a storm
- A breathless and stimulating conversation
Which animated movie would you rather watch?
- Finding Dory
- How to Train Your Dragon 2
- Penguins of Madagascar
- The Book of Life
What would you do with one day of invisibility?
- Slip by security and catch a flight somewhere tropical and beautiful
- Mindf*ck EVERYONE - by the end of the day, the world will believe in ghosts
- People-watch like never before
- Sneak into the White House, snag some documents and post them to WikiLeaks
It's Sunday afternoon. What are you doing?
- Taking a rigorous hike
- Something outside... enjoying the sunshine
- Hitchcock, couch, beer
- Chugging coffee, starting a task you were assigned two weeks ago
Who's your fantastic furry friend?
- Dire Wolf