Of all the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park, which one would you be?
What type of enclosure are you in?
- A fenced in area, filled with water.
- A wide open area with no fences and lots of trees.
- Dense jungle with electric fences surrounding the entire perimeter.
- A dense jungle area, but with no fences.
- A small cage locked up tight.
- A wide open area with lots bushes and grass.
You come in contact with a park guest, what do you do?
- Let them touch you.
- Ignore them.
- Eat them.
- Watch them carefully.
- Stalk them.
- Chase them.
What's your favorite food come meal time?
How many guards are on duty when they move you from place to place?
- They would never dare move me.
What animal best describes your roar?
How many more of you are in the park?
- 2-3, I keep it small.
- 6-8, the perfect size for efficiency.
- 25+, we're everywhere you look.
- 20-25, bigger groups are the safest groups.
- There are no others, I work alone.
- 10-20, we love being around our kind.
What's your favorite thing about yourself?
- My raw power.
- My easy going nature.
- My love for others.
- My courage.
- My cunning intellect.
- My insanity.
Do you play well with others?
- Absolutely not.
- As long as they're on my side.
- Not usually.
You've escaped captivity! Where do you go now?
- The museum.
- To the ocean.
- I'm fine where I am.
- Somewhere safe.
- Deep into the jungle.
- The kitchen.
Who has been your favorite guest to the park so far?
- Dr. Alan Grant
- Lex Murphy
- Tim Murphy
- Dennis Nedry
- Dr. Ellie Sattler
- Dr. Ian Malcolm