Are you a romantic Stelena kind of couple, or is there something of the Katherines about your relationship these days? There's only one way to find out...
So, tell me all about how you guys got together!
- I kind of bullied him into it, to be honest with you
- We met at school and gradually drifted together in the old fashioned way
- I tried hard not to like him for a really long time, but I couldn't resist his charms
- Our relentless banter turned to relentless flirtation!
- We were friends for a long time and then something just clicked
What would your friends say about you two as a couple?
- We are kind of erratic, they probably don't know what to think!
- I think they would say we are good for each other
- That we are very comfortable with each other and relaxed to be around
- Let's just say we aren't invited to parties anymore...
- They'd probably say we're an odd couple
And, what about your parents?
- They think he's a good steady boyfriend
- I think they like him, but I can understand if they are wary. He's not exactly easy to read
- Pfffft! As if I would ever tell my parents about my boyfriend!
- They think he's bad news
- I think they've always secretly wanted us to get together
What is your idea of an ideal date together?
- Making out, scream at each other and, repeat!
- We are quite chill, maybe a movie night at home with plenty of snuggling?
- It's all about the romance. Maybe he could make me a candlelit dinner?
- You never know with us, we love variety.
- Something exciting like a day out at the theme park with bourbon!
What would you say is your partner's best quality?
- The way he shows me a special side to him that nobody else gets to see
- His face
- His loyalty
- He is just such a sweetie
- He keeps me on my toes. Things are always exciting with him
In your opinion, what is the best thing about you guys as a couple?
- We haven't killed each other yet?
- We try our best to support each other in whatever we do
- We know each other inside out
- We have our own special world when we are together
- We have a lot of fun together and are madly in love. Literally.
You call your best friend to bad mouth your boyfriend after a fight, what are you saying about him?
- He's always seeing this other girl and I want to claw her guts out with my bare hands
- He can be so selfish and inconsiderate and he forgets I have feelings too
- He can be so cruel to other people and I just can't respect that
- He doesn't have any sense of adventure and he's so serious all the time
- He can be really emotionally immature
When you go to dinner to make up, what sort of joint to do you choose?
- Somewhere theatrically swanky and modern
- The most expensive place he can afford
- Our favorite local spot
- A place oozing vintage class and style
- He would probably cook a three course meal for me at home
For tradition's sake, pick a pizza topping!
- Full house
- Mighty meaty
- Vegetarian supreme
- Pepperoni passion
If you guys get married, what would your wedding be like?