Are you more of a Dwarf, an Elf, or something else entirely? Let's find out!
You're going on an adventure! What are you going to pack?
- I think that I could find everything I needed in nature.
- Survival things mostly and maybe a couple of books.
- My staff and a pipe are all I need to get by.
- The weaponry I need to get by.
- As much of my gold as I can carry.
- Can I bring my refrigerator?
Pick one Netflix original series that you can stream on your travels.
- Arrested Development Season 4
- I don't really watch TV. I'd rather be outside.
- Hemlock Grove
- House of Cards
- Orange Is the New Black
- Bojack Horseman
Oh no! You group is trapped! How do you react?
- Trapped? Nothing could ever really trap me.
- Ditch everyone else and focus on saving myself first. Sorry.
- Panic! Then relax. Then panic some more!
- Eh, I'm sure someone else will figure it out.
- I thought that this might happen. No need to panic, I already have three other backup plans.
- Come up with a plan but don't tell the rest of your group. They might mess something up.
You had dinner plans with your friends, but everyone else is running late. How do you react?
- They wouldn't be late. I organized the event so everyone will be sure to be on time.
- I'll be sure to unleash my wrath as soon as they arrive.
- I would wait to hear them out. If their excuse is good enough I'll forgive them.
- Just wait it out, I guess. Maybe play around on my phone pretending to text people.
- I would probably just leave.
- I'll just start eating without them.
Pick an animal to accompany you on your journey
- I accept any animal who would like to join me
- A glorious hawk
What's your weapon of choice?
- An iron ladle
- My axe
- My brute strength
- My staff
- My wit
- My sword
You're pretty weary from your trip. Pick a place to stop for a rest.
- Anywhere is fine, I probably won't rest easy anyway
- Who needs rest? We're on a mission!
- A giant, fluffy bed
- Somewhere dark and quiet
- On a grassy knoll with lots of sun
- Under a giant tree with lots of shade