Are you more of a Dwarf, an Elf, or something else entirely? Let's find out!
You're going on an adventure! What are you going to pack?
- I think that I could find everything I needed in nature.
- The weaponry I need to get by.
- As much of my gold as I can carry.
- Can I bring my refrigerator?
- Survival things mostly and maybe a couple of books.
- My staff and a pipe are all I need to get by.
Pick one Netflix original series that you can stream on your travels.
- Bojack Horseman
- House of Cards
- Arrested Development Season 4
- I don't really watch TV. I'd rather be outside.
- Hemlock Grove
- Orange Is the New Black
Oh no! You group is trapped! How do you react?
- Ditch everyone else and focus on saving myself first. Sorry.
- Eh, I'm sure someone else will figure it out.
- Trapped? Nothing could ever really trap me.
- Come up with a plan but don't tell the rest of your group. They might mess something up.
- Panic! Then relax. Then panic some more!
- I thought that this might happen. No need to panic, I already have three other backup plans.
You had dinner plans with your friends, but everyone else is running late. How do you react?
- I'll just start eating without them.
- Just wait it out, I guess. Maybe play around on my phone pretending to text people.
- I would probably just leave.
- I would wait to hear them out. If their excuse is good enough I'll forgive them.
- I'll be sure to unleash my wrath as soon as they arrive.
- They wouldn't be late. I organized the event so everyone will be sure to be on time.
Pick an animal to accompany you on your journey
- I accept any animal who would like to join me
- A glorious hawk
What's your weapon of choice?
- My axe
- My staff
- An iron ladle
- My wit
- My brute strength
- My sword
You're pretty weary from your trip. Pick a place to stop for a rest.
- A giant, fluffy bed
- Somewhere dark and quiet
- On a grassy knoll with lots of sun
- Under a giant tree with lots of shade
- Anywhere is fine, I probably won't rest easy anyway
- Who needs rest? We're on a mission!