Are you more of a Dwarf, an Elf, or something else entirely? Let's find out!
You're going on an adventure! What are you going to pack?
- The weaponry I need to get by.
- My staff and a pipe are all I need to get by.
- Survival things mostly and maybe a couple of books.
- I think that I could find everything I needed in nature.
- Can I bring my refrigerator?
- As much of my gold as I can carry.
Pick one Netflix original series that you can stream on your travels.
- Orange Is the New Black
- House of Cards
- I don't really watch TV. I'd rather be outside.
- Bojack Horseman
- Arrested Development Season 4
- Hemlock Grove
Oh no! You group is trapped! How do you react?
- I thought that this might happen. No need to panic, I already have three other backup plans.
- Panic! Then relax. Then panic some more!
- Eh, I'm sure someone else will figure it out.
- Ditch everyone else and focus on saving myself first. Sorry.
- Trapped? Nothing could ever really trap me.
- Come up with a plan but don't tell the rest of your group. They might mess something up.
You had dinner plans with your friends, but everyone else is running late. How do you react?
- They wouldn't be late. I organized the event so everyone will be sure to be on time.
- I'll be sure to unleash my wrath as soon as they arrive.
- I'll just start eating without them.
- I would probably just leave.
- I would wait to hear them out. If their excuse is good enough I'll forgive them.
- Just wait it out, I guess. Maybe play around on my phone pretending to text people.
Pick an animal to accompany you on your journey
- I accept any animal who would like to join me
- A glorious hawk
What's your weapon of choice?
- My brute strength
- An iron ladle
- My staff
- My sword
- My wit
- My axe
You're pretty weary from your trip. Pick a place to stop for a rest.
- On a grassy knoll with lots of sun
- A giant, fluffy bed
- Anywhere is fine, I probably won't rest easy anyway
- Somewhere dark and quiet
- Who needs rest? We're on a mission!
- Under a giant tree with lots of shade