It's time to find out whether you're going to make the band - though, thankfully, ending up as a groupie isn't an option...
It's the first day of school. What's your first move?
- Call my parents and ask them to come get me.
- Redesign the school uniform.
- Join a clique.
- Start a band.
- Cause trouble.
- Find my locker.
- Befriend the janitor.
- Quietly find my way to class.
Favorite genre of music?
- Classic Rock
- Hard Rock
The cops are after you for something that - let's be honest - you totally did do. What's your next move?
- Make an impassioned speech. That'll convince 'em of your innocence.
- Wait for my parents to arrive.
- Hide in the crowd.
- Keep my mouth shut.
- Take them down with a bad-ass quip.
- Admit to everything.
- Give myself up.
Favorite monster movie?
- Van Helsing
- The Wolfman
- King Kong
- The Mummy
Your significant other catches you eating the last piece of their birthday cake from the fridge. What do you do?
- Lie, aimlessly.
- Own it.
- Throw the remnants at them and run.
- Admit everything.
- Point out that I already bought them another cake, and that it's in the fridge.
- Admit to nothing. By not saying anything.
- Eat more.
Favorite Disney Princess?
- Snow White
Which of the seven deadly sins is your favorite?
- None of them - I'm perfectly fine being good.
What's your idea of a perfect night?
- Being seen at the most fashionable hotspot in town.
- Online gaming.
- Staying in and organizing my drawers.
- Hitting a rock show (or seven).
- Practicing my craft.
- Hanging with my friends.
- Partying hard.
- Hot cocoa and a good book.
Favorite Jack Black movie?
- High Fidelity
- Be Kind Rewind
- The Big Year
- Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny
- King Kong
- Kung Fu Panda
- Enemy of the State
And, finally - what instrument do you want to rock out on?
- My voice is the only instrument I need...
- Sweet, sweet harmonies.
- My sweet outfit is loud enough on its own.
- I'm all about that Bass.
- Keyboards or Piano. Whichever's nearer.
- Drums. Always.
- Guitar. No question.