Are you stronger than everyone else or smarter?
Are you an athlete?
- What is this "sports" you speak of?
- Oh yeah. I'm especially good at contact sports
- I love all sports. Especially ones with a lot of action
- I'm definitely an athlete. I'm not always the best on the field, but I'm important nonetheless
- It takes me a while to pick up on the sport, but I get it pretty well
- I can run pretty well. But ask me to throw a ball and someone will get injured
When working on a school project, you...
- People look to me to be the leader, but more often than not I just want to be a part of the project
- I have a lot of ideas. Too many ideas, sometimes
- I'm the silent worker that can remember the key points others can't
- I just do whatever the others think is a good idea. I'll add tidbits here and there on occasion
- I make sure we get it done quickly
- I'm normally the one expected to know everything
How do you handle loss?
- I get angry
- I accept it, but it takes a while
- I try to move on too quickly, every time
- I get upset
- I know they're in a better place
- I channel it
In a zombie apocalypse, what would your weapon of choice be?
- An axe
- A sword
- A sniper rifle
- I'd hide
- A baseball bat
- A gun of some sort
What kind of people do you hang out with?
- Students, scholars, professors, etc
- My friends tend to be pretty awesome people
- Confident people with strong personalities
- I've never had one singular group
- Hilarious people with great personalities
- People who are ready for an adventure
Once a superhero, why would you fight?
- Because it's the right thing to do
- I truly believe that this is my duty
- It's what superheroes do
- It's another adventure
- To honor my family's memory
- Someone has to tell those bad guys what's what
How would you stop a bully?
- Talk him down. I'm not too good at confrontations
- Give snappy remarks that'd hopefully stop him. If not... I'd probably run
- Make it known that I'm not afraid
- Try and replicate something I'd seen a teacher do
- I'd very calmly talk my way out of it. If not, I'd do what is needed
- Make him stop any way possible
Do you cry at movies?
- Depends on what happens
- If an animal dies
- Is that even a question? Yes
- Internally, maybe
- Pfft, no
- Just between you and me, yes
Would you accept being a sidekick?
- No. No way
- Depends on who I'd team up with
- Well, if I had to I would
- Statistically speaking, sidekicks tend to become heroes once old enough. And even if they don't, they're still cool. So yeah
- Probably not
- Yes. Anything to get me on the way to being a hero
If you lost your powers, what would you do?
- I'm still smart enough to help in some way
- I'd continue doing what I do best. Fight crime
- I wouldn't know how to go on at first. But I'd eventually find a way
- Do anything and everything to get them back
- Cry to myself and put on a brave face in front of others
- I'd never give up, but be terribly upset on the inside