Are you more of a Potter, Weasley, Lupin, or Malfoy? Let's see how far the apple really falls from the tree!
You're looking into the Mirror of Erised. Which of these are you most likely to you see?
- You're spending quality time with the people you rarely get to see.
- You're the most attractive person at the Yule Ball and everyone wants to dance with you.
- You're surrounded by whole family as they congratulate you on your latest academic accomplishment.
- You're as a self-assured seventh year and the captain of the Quidditch team.
- You're Head Boy/Girl and your parents couldn't be more proud.
What is your animagus form?
- A bird
- A stag
- A cat
- A wolf
- A dog
You're in potions class. What are you hoping to make today?
- Felix Felicis
- Polyjuice Potion
- Wolfsbane Potion
Pick a sweet to buy from Honeydukes.
- Fizzing Whizzbees
- Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
- Sugar Quills
- Acid Pops
- Chocolate Frogs
You come face to face with Fluffy! How do you react?
- You panic for a second but remain calm. You'll think your way out of this one.
- Run! There's a three-headed dog barking at you!
- Play him some music and lull him to sleep, of course. I read that in a book once.
- Pet him until he realizes that you're not here to hurt him. Soon enough he's like putty in your hands.
- Try to play with him. He's just a big dog after all!
You're competing in the next Triwizard Tournament. Which magical foe would you be best equipped to face.
- The sphinx
- Hungarian Horntail
- A Blast-Ended Skrewt
Pick a place to hang out in Hogsmeade:
- Zonko's Joke Shop
- Tomes and Scrolls
- Gladrags Wizardwear
- The Shrieking Shack
- Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop