Imagine. In the last fleeting moments of this dream we call existence, your life flashes before your eyes. That's a lot of rapid-fire imagery, and with the benefit of hindsight, that's gotta be one helluva story... But what kind of movie would YOUR life make?
What kind of child were you?
- Quiet - drawing pictures that adults found troubling
- Energetic - running around, getting into trouble
- Cute - well behaved, flirting with the kids I liked
- Unusual - smart beyond my years, I read a lot of books
Your High School experience could be summed up as...?
- Eccentric - I had particular interests and a small group of friends
- Goofy - having fun with my friends
- Wild - partying, camping out and getting it ON
- Exciting - going on dates, playing sports
What was your first job like?
- Camp counselor
- I volunteered for a charity
- A starter role within a company I hoped to move up in
- Low-paid and gross - I just goofed off all the time
Describe your first proper relationship.
- Dumb - I embarrassed myself constantly!
- Angsty - we wrote letters to each other, it was intense
- Weird - it did NOT end well, they got kinda freaky
- Loving - we were High School Sweethearts
Which best describes your family?
- Close and respectful - we look after each other
- Dysfunctional - full of repressed feelings
- Quirky and odd - we're an odd bunch
- Loud and proud - always making each other laugh
How do you think you're most likely to die?
- In some stupid accident, like falling drunkenly into a urinal
- Some tragic illness - but I'll keep up my witty quips 'til the end
- Getting murdered - live fast, die young
- In my bed, with my family around me
What are your last words likely to be?
- Either that wallpaper goes, or I go
- No, no, not the chainsaw! Aaaggghhh!
- I love you, baby
- You wanna bet HOW MUCH I can't eat this whole urinal cake?
How would your friends describe you?
- Reckless, wild and carefree
- Weird. Smart...but weird
- Loyal, close to family and friends
- A joker and/or a party animal