I'm sorry but I can only make 10 results max I wish I could do more but that's the way it is.
Who's your favorite actor of 2014?
- Hugh Jackman (X-Men Days of Future Past
- Chris Evans (Captain America The Winter Soldier)
- Ansel Elgort ( The Fault in Our Stars)
- Chris Pratt (Guardians of The Galaxy)
Which 2014 movie would you rather watch?
- Horrible Bosses 2
- 22 Jump Street
- Step Up All In
- Hunger Games:Mockingjay part 1
How would your friends or you describe yourself if you watch movies?
- I only watch movies with Channing Tatum in it
- What is this movie you speak of?
- Daring and brave because I love to watch horror movies
- Childish,immature cause I only watch cartoon
- The best cause I know the exact movie to watch when I go out or hangout with my friends
You only rush to the movies when...
- I never rush to the movies
- I'm late
- Afraid of traffic
- I got a hot date
- I don't want to wait in line
- Don't wanna miss the movie even if it starts in another 30 minutes
What's your genre of choice for a movie?
If you had a chance to meet a celebrity who would it be?
- Jason Statham (The Expendables 3)
- Jonah Hill (22 Jump Street
- Mark Wahlberg (Transformers Age of Extinction)
- Channing Tatum (22 Jump Street)
- Jennifer Aniston(Horrible Bosses 2)
- Ansel Elgort (The Fault In Our Stars)
What are you good at?
- I'm a good dancer you can put me in any dancing team
- I'm brave enough to do a documentary and go to haunted places
- I'm good at parkour so action is my game
- I am the best at drama
- I can do impressions of other actors
- I have a great voice I can be in a musical
If you were to act what kind of character would you want to play?
- The hot guy/girl who's all cool/hot and buff /popular
- A superhero/superheroine who uses my powers to do good
- The guy/girl who dies at the end
- The hot guy/girl who turns out to be gay/lesbian
- The guy/girl who never gets the girl/guy
- The jock/bad guy
- The nerd who's actually pretty cool once you get to know him
- A supervillain I'm all bad!
What stresses you out the most about movies?
- The predictable/bad endings
- The boring talking scenes
- They won't make a sequel
- The awkward moment
- The scene where the girl cheats on the guy
What part do you like about movies?
- The fighting scene
- The scene where the guy gets the girl
- The funny scenes
- The awkward moment scene
- The scene where his/her bestfriend/girlfriend dies