It's time to work out once and for all - which of the multitude of modern cinematic universes should you live in? Will you be chilling out with Avengers in the MCU, watching Batman battle Superman in the DCU, hanging with Han Solo in the Star Wars Universe, or something else entirely?
First up: Where in the US would you most like to live?
- New York City
- New Orleans
So, you're in a busy elevator one day, when suddenly - it stops. There's no word from downstairs - and you're suspicious that no-one is coming to help. What do you do?
- Open up the top of the elevator, and scale
- Work with everyone else in the elevator to get us out of there.
- Keep the mood light with jokes, and wait.
- Try to force the doors.
- Why would I do anything? I was the one who cut the elevator cable...
Pick a Decade...
- The 2000s
- The 1950s
- The 1960s
- The 1970s
- The 1990s
- The 1980s
You find a $20 bill lying on the ground. What do you do?
- Buy something beautiful with it.
- Take it to the police - it needs to be returned to its owner.
- Argue with yourself over what to do for days and days.
- Keep it.
- Waste it on something useless and fun.
- Spend it on helping someone in need.
Who's your favorite Muppet?
- Statler and Waldorf
- Sam the Eagle
- Miss Piggy
Favorite way to travel?
- On foot
An important one, this: Favorite late night snack?
- Hot dog
- Ice Cream
Which of these are you most afraid of?
- Growing up
- The dark
- Having no friends
- Being alone
- Losing my loved ones
- Not achieving my dreams
Pick a genre, any genre...
And, finally: Pick a classic movie director...
- Frank Capra
- Stanley Kubrick
- Sergio Leone
- Alfred Hitchcock
- Akira Kurosawa
- Steven Spielberg