It's time to work out once and for all - which of the multitude of modern cinematic universes should you live in? Will you be chilling out with Avengers in the MCU, watching Batman battle Superman in the DCU, hanging with Han Solo in the Star Wars Universe, or something else entirely?
First up: Where in the US would you most like to live?
- New Orleans
- New York City
So, you're in a busy elevator one day, when suddenly - it stops. There's no word from downstairs - and you're suspicious that no-one is coming to help. What do you do?
- Why would I do anything? I was the one who cut the elevator cable...
- Keep the mood light with jokes, and wait.
- Open up the top of the elevator, and scale
- Work with everyone else in the elevator to get us out of there.
- Try to force the doors.
Pick a Decade...
- The 1970s
- The 1980s
- The 1950s
- The 1960s
- The 2000s
- The 1990s
You find a $20 bill lying on the ground. What do you do?
- Waste it on something useless and fun.
- Buy something beautiful with it.
- Take it to the police - it needs to be returned to its owner.
- Keep it.
- Argue with yourself over what to do for days and days.
- Spend it on helping someone in need.
Who's your favorite Muppet?
- Statler and Waldorf
- Sam the Eagle
- Miss Piggy
Favorite way to travel?
- On foot
An important one, this: Favorite late night snack?
- Hot dog
- Ice Cream
Which of these are you most afraid of?
- The dark
- Losing my loved ones
- Growing up
- Not achieving my dreams
- Being alone
- Having no friends
Pick a genre, any genre...
And, finally: Pick a classic movie director...
- Akira Kurosawa
- Frank Capra
- Steven Spielberg
- Sergio Leone
- Alfred Hitchcock
- Stanley Kubrick