It's time to work out once and for all - which of the multitude of modern cinematic universes should you live in? Will you be chilling out with Avengers in the MCU, watching Batman battle Superman in the DCU, hanging with Han Solo in the Star Wars Universe, or something else entirely?
First up: Where in the US would you most like to live?
- New Orleans
- New York City
So, you're in a busy elevator one day, when suddenly - it stops. There's no word from downstairs - and you're suspicious that no-one is coming to help. What do you do?
- Keep the mood light with jokes, and wait.
- Try to force the doors.
- Work with everyone else in the elevator to get us out of there.
- Why would I do anything? I was the one who cut the elevator cable...
- Open up the top of the elevator, and scale
Pick a Decade...
- The 2000s
- The 1950s
- The 1970s
- The 1990s
- The 1980s
- The 1960s
You find a $20 bill lying on the ground. What do you do?
- Take it to the police - it needs to be returned to its owner.
- Buy something beautiful with it.
- Keep it.
- Argue with yourself over what to do for days and days.
- Waste it on something useless and fun.
- Spend it on helping someone in need.
Who's your favorite Muppet?
- Statler and Waldorf
- Miss Piggy
- Sam the Eagle
Favorite way to travel?
- On foot
An important one, this: Favorite late night snack?
- Ice Cream
- Hot dog
Which of these are you most afraid of?
- Having no friends
- The dark
- Not achieving my dreams
- Growing up
- Losing my loved ones
- Being alone
Pick a genre, any genre...
And, finally: Pick a classic movie director...
- Sergio Leone
- Frank Capra
- Alfred Hitchcock
- Steven Spielberg
- Stanley Kubrick
- Akira Kurosawa