It's time to work out once and for all - which of the multitude of modern cinematic universes should you live in? Will you be chilling out with Avengers in the MCU, watching Batman battle Superman in the DCU, hanging with Han Solo in the Star Wars Universe, or something else entirely?
First up: Where in the US would you most like to live?
- New York City
- New Orleans
So, you're in a busy elevator one day, when suddenly - it stops. There's no word from downstairs - and you're suspicious that no-one is coming to help. What do you do?
- Keep the mood light with jokes, and wait.
- Why would I do anything? I was the one who cut the elevator cable...
- Try to force the doors.
- Work with everyone else in the elevator to get us out of there.
- Open up the top of the elevator, and scale
Pick a Decade...
- The 1970s
- The 2000s
- The 1960s
- The 1950s
- The 1980s
- The 1990s
You find a $20 bill lying on the ground. What do you do?
- Keep it.
- Take it to the police - it needs to be returned to its owner.
- Spend it on helping someone in need.
- Argue with yourself over what to do for days and days.
- Waste it on something useless and fun.
- Buy something beautiful with it.
Who's your favorite Muppet?
- Miss Piggy
- Sam the Eagle
- Statler and Waldorf
Favorite way to travel?
- On foot
An important one, this: Favorite late night snack?
- Hot dog
- Ice Cream
Which of these are you most afraid of?
- The dark
- Growing up
- Being alone
- Not achieving my dreams
- Losing my loved ones
- Having no friends
Pick a genre, any genre...
And, finally: Pick a classic movie director...
- Frank Capra
- Alfred Hitchcock
- Sergio Leone
- Akira Kurosawa
- Steven Spielberg
- Stanley Kubrick